[1.12.x] Maneuver Queue Requeued

linuxgurugamer

Old but good mod from @kball, original thread here:https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/146568-122-maneuverqueue-v042/&

ManeuverQueue

ManeuverQueue is an add on that allows you to sort and filter objects displayed in the Tracking Station list.

shvwtjE.png

Installation

Source: https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ManeuverQueue

Download: https://spacedock.info/mod/1541/Maneuver Queue

License:  GPLv3

Usage

When the add on is installed you will see a small toolbar at the top left of the Tracking Station. Switching modes will sort and filter the list in the tracking station.

MET

- Shows the default Tracking Station list

MNV

- Shows only those ships with maneuvers nodes
- Sorts ships by next maneuver node time, earliest first
- Ships with maneuver node times in the past will appear at the top of the list
- A ship is only listed once even if it has multiple maneuver nodes
- Color coding
  - Yellow
    - Two ships' next maneuver nodes are less than 15m apart
    - A ship's next maneuver node is less than 15m away
  - Red
    - The ship's next maneuver node is in the past

A-Z

- Shows the default list, sorted alphabetically

Time Warp

- Time warp will slow to 1x when a maneuver node is 15m away. Very high speed warps can lag up to a few minutes when slowing

Vessel Type Filters

- Switching to MNV mode will unset all vessel type filters. Returning to MET or A-Z mode will restore filters set in those modes.

Known Issues

- Certain tracking station operations such as untracking an object, terminating a vessel, or switching vessel filters causes the list to flicker momentarily

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 2 weeks later...

New release, 0.4.5:

• - Replaced reflection code with hard-coded offsets.  These will need to be checked for each KSP version, 
  •     see the comments at the beginning of the file in ManeuverQueue
  • - Added ReflectionDump.cs to dump the values to the log file, needed to get new values of the constants
  • - Added Reflection class 
  • Following thanks to @firda-cze:
  • - removed this-prefixes, used shortcuts like get => value, properties start with big letter (PascalCasing)
  • - main logic/change in Start() - will try 64bit first, then current 32bit with type check, full search with printout as last option
  • - fix for NullReference reworked: DefaultVessels can return null, Start will set delaySetMode = true for next Update()
  • - debug build includes more logs (see Log() with Conditional("DEBUG") at the end)

48 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Replaced reflection code with hard-coded offsets.  These will need to be checked for each KSP version, 

Out of curiosity, what's the reasoning behind this change?  It sounds more brittle, and I know the 1.2.2 version of this mod works fine on 1.3, which I assume means the reflection code works.  (Or at least worked.)

3 hours ago, DStaal said:

Out of curiosity, what's the reasoning behind this change?  It sounds more brittle, and I know the 1.2.2 version of this mod works fine on 1.3, which I assume means the reflection code works.  (Or at least worked.)

Linux support. 

32 bit support

• 4 months later...

please update for 1.4.1 .

when i goto the tracking station for the first time it loads and is awesome but when i go back into it everything is blank.

if i exit the whole game and go back in, i can goto the tracking station one time only and it works. its weird.

Thanks, awesome mod.  

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.