Lol-just found this meme

HighFructose

Oh goodness, I didn't expect this meme to become an ANGRY SNOOZE, as said by @NSEP

to everyone who thinks the meme isn't funny because it is technically correct, it's funny because whoever made the meme must have thought you must go straight up to reach orbit. (At least, that's what I find funny)

22 hours ago, Scout1218 said:

Oh goodness, I didn't expect this meme to become an ANGRY SNOOZE, as said by @NSEP

to everyone who thinks the meme isn't funny because it is technically correct, it's funny because whoever made the meme must have thought you must go straight up to reach orbit. (At least, that's what I find funny)

Well... wait... in KSP, and I suppose as well real life (although why in heaven's name you'd want to), you CAN go straight up and hang a 90 and go into orbit. Hell-of-a waste of fuel tho.

On 10/9/2017 at 5:41 PM, Red Shirt said:

NASA Founded: July 29, 1958. Hmmm, the Illuminati got to the meme people? The conspiracy deepens.

Naaw. They just fell for that old trick. Like where stores make their 20 ounce sodas $1.99 so the really dumb people think they only cost a dollar.

And FTR you don't need to go sideways to get to space. It just makes staying there a heckuva lot easier.

Edited by 5thHorseman

15 minutes ago, NSEP said:

There are also people who say the Moon is a hologram, or an Alien spaceship. But, why?

Because the is no expert or research that is more relevant or factual than some peoples opinions and general "feelings".

Why should an expert who has spent his life in study be more important than something that I kinda feel to be true?

Scientsts dont know what they are doing, everything they do is a guess, why do you think they always keep changing their minds about stuff? I never do that.

Im sarcastic but I fear this is literally how some people think.

Edited by p1t1o

17 hours ago, Geonovast said:

If gravity's real, then why don't people in Australia fall into space?  HUH?

Cuz' the gravity is an ILLUSION! All of you actually are prison3rs of the Zionist, who are under the rules of the ILLUMINATIS!!!!!!!! Poor peoples, most of you are actually sleepy in special cans and only us got the chance to choose the red pill!

Wake up peoples!

---

More seriously, if the ideas they are defending are based on non-scientific facts, it's then impossible to counter them with logic.

On 10/9/2017 at 10:29 AM, Scout1218 said:

Just saying, I am not a flat earther, I just thought it was funny since you have to go sideways to go into orbit

If there wasn't any atmo we would go sideways from the launchpad. Luckily there's not much drag involved. Most losses while launching are from gravity.

On 10/10/2017 at 10:35 AM, Matuchkin said:

You have to use steel beams to make rockets.

Anyone see the coincidence?:0.0:

*WOW*

Steel? Why would you use steel?

Aluminum is where it's at.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.