A moment of appreciation

Matuchkin

So I've been watching @Azimech work since I've joined in 2014, and this guy is on fire. He essentially took the most inconceivable concepts and brought them to reality, one by one: a working steam engine, a working piston engine, components powered by these engines (which is even more crazy since it goes to show that his engine tricks are all practical), etc. For god's sake, he's literally just made an actual plane, like, not by placing down pre-made components, but by actually designing the cockpit, the control surfaces, the muscle-mechanism that moves the joystick and pedals, the truss mechanism that conveys control input from the cockpit into plane movement, all by himself. He's now making a dashboard that actually seems to be working, and apparently the only mod he's using is a paint mod. How does this even work?

Long story short, I don't think we will ever have someone like Azimech here again, and we really need to give him a round of applause. 

Edited by Matuchkin

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.