Static clouds in the sky

CreeperKingSM

How many threads do you have asking this question? 

Like I said in the other thread with a similar name, EVE is the only mod that lets you add clouds. You would have to develop your own plugin if you want something different.

8 hours ago, Galileo said:

How many threads do you have asking this question? 

Like I said in the other thread with a similar name, EVE is the only mod that lets you add clouds. You would have to develop your own plugin if you want something different.

I have another question: is there a way to make EVE show only atmosphere clouds, to see it only from space view, when I'm looking at planet? I have massive lags when playing from terrain with EVE and I was looking configs, but when I disable something, it dissapears everywhere. May be I'm silly somewhere and there is an option for this?

1 hour ago, umeeo said:

I have another question: is there a way to make EVE show only atmosphere clouds, to see it only from space view, when I'm looking at planet? I have massive lags when playing from terrain with EVE and I was looking configs, but when I disable something, it dissapears everywhere. May be I'm silly somewhere and there is an option for this?

There is an option to do it, if you know your way around the EVE GUI. I’ll write up the patch to do it later today

@umeeo Just install any visual pack you want and drop THIS cfg anywhere inside your GameData folder. 
You will need Module Manager.

NOTE: I think Sci-Fi Visual Enhancements, posted above, uses volumetric clouds to get it's atmosphere effects, so this cfg is not recommended if you choose to play that particular visual pack, or any other pack that does uses the same technique. 

Edited by Galileo

• 2 years later...

Some content removed. 

Forum noob: posts something unclear. 

Forum non-noobs: Let's all clutter the thread with even more off-topic posts complaining about the off-topic post! 

Moderators: This is why we can't have nice things. :mad: