Hello!

LAk87

Hello fellow kerbonauts, 

I'm LAk87, and I am new to this forum (that's probably why I post here, hehe). 

I play KSP since mid-2016, but I, somehow, never managed to get on the Mun... hehe.

So, that's it! I appreciate this forum and hope to be a useful part of the KSP community!

See ya!

7 minutes ago, LAk87 said:

I'm LAk87, and I am new to this forum (that's probably why I post here, hehe).

Welcome to the forum... Nice to have you aboard!

7 minutes ago, LAk87 said:

I play KSP since mid-2016, but I, somehow, never managed to get on the Mun... hehe.

Well, nothing wrong with that... besides, once you do make it to the Mun, you'll understand what you're doing enough to go to other places... It took me four months to learn how to achieve a high orbit around Kerbin... :D  But once I learned how to do that, I also had  a great idea about what did and didn't work!

And it certainly took you long enough to find us... so don't take so long in making some forum friends...! :)

9 minutes ago, LAk87 said:

So, that's it! I appreciate this forum and hope to be a useful part of the KSP community!

We're glad to have you. All we ask is for you to share some of your screen shots! We enjoy, or at least I enjoy, watching what other contraptions forum members can come up with to achieve their goals!

2 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

Welcome to the forum... Nice to have you aboard!

Well, nothing wrong with that... besides, once you do make it to the Mun, you'll understand what you're doing enough to go to other places... It took me four months to learn how to achieve a high orbit around Kerbin... :D  But once I learned how to do that, I also had  a great idea about what did and didn't work!

And it certainly took you long enough to find us... so don't take so long in making some forum friends...! :)

We're glad to have you. All we ask is for you to share some of your screen shots! We enjoy, or at least I enjoy, watching what other contraptions forum members can come up with to achieve their goals!

Thank you adsii1970! :)

26 minutes ago, LAk87 said:

I don't think I have any talent lmao

As my grandmother said many years ago, Oy Vey!

There's enough variety in life that everyone has some sort of talent... One thing we won't stand for in this forum is self-depreciation! You were smart enough to install the game... therefore, you're smart enough to launch a rocket...

Unless you're related to...

Spoiler

As long as your rockets aren't from A.C.M.E., you shouldn't have a problem!

8 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

It will still be there when you get around to it. 

Yep ^^

1 minute ago, adsii1970 said:

As my grandmother said many years ago, Oy Vey!

There's enough variety in life that everyone has some sort of talent... One thing we won't stand for in this forum is self-depreciation! You were smart enough to install the game... therefore, you're smart enough to launch a rocket...

Unless you're related to...

Reveal hidden contents

As long as your rockets aren't from A.C.M.E., you shouldn't have a problem!

I guess :)

Haha, nice one, :D

42 minutes ago, NSEP said:

Nice to have you here! 

Going to the Mun might seem hard at first, but when you get the handle of it, its quite easy. Good luck!

Thank ya :)

I'm trying hard these days, to go to the Mun, I almost landed on it, but it failed :D

20 minutes ago, LAk87 said:

Thank ya :)

I'm trying hard these days, to go to the Mun, I almost landed on it, but it failed :D

Try again untill you got it pal! You can do it!

Never got to the moon? OK.

STEP ONE: press Alt F12 and set your craft to be in instant munar orbit.

no, not really. when you cheat, you do not learn anything. (except when you're testing, and only if it absolutely needs it.)

Getting to the mun can be very easy  once you know how to achieve orbit.

If you didn't already know, there are scenarios and tutorials in game to assist newcomers in their adventures in the Kerbal Universe, if you haven't already visited those, it'd be helpful. There are also countless Youtube videos on how to get places, any planet, moon, you name it.

Hope my suggestions helped you!

TheKorbinger

3 hours ago, NSEP said:

Try again untill you got it pal! You can do it!

I'll try! :)

1 hour ago, TheKorbinger said:

Never got to the moon? OK.

STEP ONE: press Alt F12 and set your craft to be in instant munar orbit.

no, not really. when you cheat, you do not learn anything. (except when you're testing, and only if it absolutely needs it.)

Getting to the mun can be very easy  once you know how to achieve orbit.

If you didn't already know, there are scenarios and tutorials in game to assist newcomers in their adventures in the Kerbal Universe, if you haven't already visited those, it'd be helpful. There are also countless Youtube videos on how to get places, any planet, moon, you name it.

Hope my suggestions helped you!

TheKorbinger

Yeah, it's been a long time since I can put things in orbit, I even made a SSTO spacecraft capable of putting a small satellite in LKO.

I'll check some tutorials and I'll try. :)

Thank you