[1.9.x] RCS Build Aid Continued - New Dependencies

linuxgurugamer

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've installed this mod, as well as its dependencies (click through blocker & toolbar controller), and yet I'm not getting the toolbar button to pop up the display. Is there something (dependency, configuration, option to toggle, etc) I'm missing?

42 minutes ago, Alex33212 said:

I've installed this mod, as well as its dependencies (click through blocker & toolbar controller), and yet I'm not getting the toolbar button to pop up the display. Is there something (dependency, configuration, option to toggle, etc) I'm missing?

You'll need to supply a log file.

4 minutes ago, Alex33212 said:

Alrighty, here it is: Log file (Google Drive)

(Turns out a >6MB file is a bit much for paste sites in general, heh)

You are missing Toolbar Controller.

[WRN 09:01:11.758] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'RCSBuildAid' has not met dependency 'ToolbarController' V1.0.0
[WRN 09:01:11.758] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'RCSBuildAid' is missing 1 dependencies

Edited by leatherneck6017

Just now, leatherneck6017 said:

...I swear I downloaded that. Lemme check something

3 minutes ago, leatherneck6017 said:

Ah yep: I saw "000_Toolbar" in my GameData folder and thought that was Toolbar Controller, but downloading it now and the folder in that is "001_ToolbarControl" ^^;

Thanks for the help!

On 2/19/2020 at 8:42 PM, Alex33212 said:

...I swear I downloaded that. Lemme check something

Ah yep: I saw "000_Toolbar" in my GameData folder and thought that was Toolbar Controller, but downloading it now and the folder in that is "001_ToolbarControl" ^^;

Thanks for the help!

Oh, I forgot to say: it's working fine now! ^_^

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Tonka Crash said:

Install it. It's been working fine

I installed latest version, but didnt see it in hangar

Edited by AFF

Can confirm that RCSBuildAid, in the latest version uploaded to SpaceDock, with the latest versions of both dependencies, is not appearing in the build window. It's definitely loading, though, as it asked me if I wanted to let the integrated Mini AVC check for updates.

12 hours ago, IntoSpaceAgain said:

I've just checked and it's working without issue for me. Do you have the depencies installed as well?

Yes, I did. Grabbed both of them from GitHub to make sure they're up to date. Completely removed RCSBuildAid and the dependencies and reinstalled them fresh to make sure it was done correctly. The game is seeing them... It's just not displaying the buttons for them.

This is in KSP 1.9.1, btw. Maybe it's not forward compatible?

Edited by MaverickSawyer

1 hour ago, MaverickSawyer said:

Yes, I did. Grabbed both of them from GitHub to make sure they're up to date. Completely removed RCSBuildAid and the dependencies and reinstalled them fresh to make sure it was done correctly. The game is seeing them... It's just not displaying the buttons for them.

This is in KSP 1.9.1, btw. Maybe it's not forward compatible?

Rather than ask for help, why not provide a log file for analysis?

I can confirm it works in 1.9.1, I'm using it myself.  If you aren't seeing the buttons, how do you know the game is seeing them?

Also, how are you installing it?  By hand or with CKAN?

Edited by linuxgurugamer

2 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Rather than ask for help, why not provide a log file for analysis?

I can confirm it works in 1.9.1, I'm using it myself.  If you aren't seeing the buttons, how do you know the game is seeing them?

Also, how are you installing it?  By hand or with CKAN?

It was installed by hand. I've never used CKAN.

As for knowing how the game sees it... I got the AVC prompt after I installed it, so the game is at least recognizing its presence.

As for logs... Literally just went through it and found that it's looking for ClickThroughBlocker 1.0.0, which is not what was available for download...

[WRN 22:12:28.054] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'RCSBuildAid' has not met dependency 'ClickThroughBlocker' V1.0.0

Current available version is 0.1.9.5. https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ClickThroughBlocker/releases

4 minutes ago, MaverickSawyer said:

It was installed by hand. I've never used CKAN.

As for knowing how the game sees it... I got the AVC prompt after I installed it, so the game is at least recognizing its presence.

As for logs... Literally just went through it and found that it's looking for ClickThroughBlocker 1.0.0, which is not what was available for download...

[WRN 22:12:28.054] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'RCSBuildAid' has not met dependency 'ClickThroughBlocker' V1.0.0

Current available version is 0.1.9.5. https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ClickThroughBlocker/releases

If you aren't going to provide a log file, I'm not going to be able to help you.

You found the problem line, but you aren't interpreting it properly.

Just now, linuxgurugamer said:

If you aren't going to provide a log file, I'm not going to be able to help you.

You found the problem line, but you aren't interpreting it properly.

You want all 8.89MB of the file? or is there some part in particular I can track down in it and provide?