Mono.dll crash and Solar Panel issue

I'm also getting the mono.dll crash errors. However I'm trying to live with it as best I can. It's gotten to the point that it's crashing after about 4 or 5 transitions (change ships, go to vab/sph/tracking center/R&D) so it's becoming more and more annoying.

This is a combination question though, as I mentioned in the title. 

first, my mod list.

Community Tech Tree v 3.2.1

*Kerbal Alarm Clock v 3.8.5

*KER v 1.1.3

*Mechjeb2 v 2.6.1

Near Future Construction v 0.8.4

NF Electrical v 0.9.6

NF Launch Vehicles 1.1.2

NF Propulsion 0.9.5

NF Solar 0.8.7

*NF Spacecraft 0.7.3

To my knowledge the ones with a * have not been updated to work with KSP v 1.3.1 yet, so it's likely one of these giving me the mono.dll exception. (I just doublechecked on curse, and I don't see updates for them) NF Spacecraft is dependent on another mod updating.  I'm not really expecting to get this part of the question answered, but for completions sake here are my error and output files.

Error.txt:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B99G8SQzn7gucXd6c0Z4UzJ0bjg/view?usp=sharing

Output.log

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B99G8SQzn7gubzRqN0Y1VGhMcGc/view?usp=sharing

The second part of my question, and more urgent, to me. I happened to peek into my gamedata directory and noted that Kopernicus was installed. As the expanded planets mod I want isn't updated to 1.3.1 yet, I decided to not install mods I'm not really using. So I uninstalled it, and my rate of getting mono.dll crashes dropped to about every 12 to 18 transitions. (the above list and output files are post removal) However after a bit of playing, I jumped to a ship about to go through a SOI transition and noted that the probe had 0 control. (the reasons are unimportant, but I had been jumping back and forth between this ship and my rover on the mun for about an hour real time.) It had 0 EC, and then I noted it's solar panels were no longer extended. I went through my ship list on KAC and in the tracking station and all of my ships no longer had panels extended. What gives? Is that a known effect? Am I going to have to revisit all my ships every time I install or remove a mod? Nothing like that happened when I updated the NF mods. Any info that can be shared would be helpful for me to avoid dead probes. (I went back 3 game hours worth of quicksaves and found one it still had power, so I saved that probe.)

5 hours ago, Starchaser said:

It's gotten to the point that it's crashing after about 4 or 5 transitions

Which is the obvious sign of running out of memory. That is usually the case when people try to use part mods or Kopernicus with the 32bit version of the game, which your logs say you do.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.