[1.8.1] Whirligig World Planetary System: An Absurd Homeworld In An Alien Solar System. Moon revamps! 0.12.3 4.19.2020

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2020 at 12:54 AM, mirandamiles said:

What is the difference between molar mass and atomic mass? I found this review  https://differencebtwn.com/difference-between-molar-mass-vs-atomic-mass

Not sure how this is relevant to the thread in any way, but I'll answer.

Atomic mass is the mass (in amu) of an individual atom, dependent on how many protons, neutrons, and electrons exist in that atom.

Molar mass is the mass (usually in grams) of one mole of a particular type of atom or chemical. One mole is defined as 6.02 x 10^23 of whatever atomic or chemical unit you're measuring.

6.02x10^23 is known as Avogadro's Number and is a very important constant in chemistry.

Atomic mass and molar mass are numerically equivalent,  with the former being in amu and the latter being in grams.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 5:00 PM, LittleBitMore said:

Does anyone know if it plays well with recent versions using the Bleeding Edge Kopernicus versions?

It has a few important incompatibilities which I am now working on. Join the Gregrox Mods discord for more information about the WIP builds and changes.