2 hours ago, HeroBrian_333 said:

I feel you.

Also, from the video....

THOSE ARE THE BESERKER DRONES?!?!?!?

Yeah those are the berzerkers :D

6 hours ago, Sidestrafe2462 said:

hey, can we revise the rules a bit, like increasing the part limit for ships to 1000 for captital ships like superdreads and carriers? 2: we need to increase part count limit for the fleet fights, i can handle up to 1600 for sure and maybe up to 2000 parts and im willing to host some fights

also on the half part rule, really :c that eliminates most of my heavy firepower because while im using very good ground-attack craft they a re high part count and 2 planes will not do anything good vs a battleship 

If you can host those battles, then sure. However, most people don't have computers good enough to run 1600-2000 parts, so the 1200 limit will stay as the 'general' guideline. Feel free to make giant capital ships, but just keep in mind that not everyone can host battles with them.

I'm still working on the plane problem lol

1 hour ago, MiffedStarfish said:

I think the half part count is good, but only against spammy stuff. I think it would work if it were removed, but only alongside a ban of aerial turrets.

Spammy stuff? That sounds like my drones. Aerial turrets?

Crap. Better do some redesigns :D

We can run some battles with a ban on aerial turrets and see how it works out. If the ships actually stand a chance like that, then we can add it to the rules.

On a side note, I made a corvette! (finally)

Spoiler
screenshot633screenshot634screenshot635screenshot636

Currently goes by the name of 'Renegade,' but I think something like 'Chubby-Chubs' would be more fitting. From certain angles, it looks fat. But overall looks decent, I think. Thoughts? I'll add a download link once I test it out against some Berzerker drones

The new corvette I made can successfully fight off four of my Ordnance drones (which are less deadly than Berzerkers, but...oh well :P )

It takes some damage though. Just a little....

I will test it against the Berzerkers later this week and see if it gets annihilated. In the meantime, we should start organizing a fleet battle. I can donate these corvettes as aircraft fodder, since they are only 120 parts and, with four lasers, they can actually wreak some serious damage :D

Edited by Earthlinger

I LOVE MEEEEE BREAKKKKKK

and im gonna switch from ksp for a while, be playing from the depths dangerous waters 

16 hours ago, MiffedStarfish said:

I think the half part count is good, but only against spammy stuff. I think it would work if it were removed, but only alongside a ban of aerial turrets.

Edit: @Sidestrafe2462 you have a 250 part ground attack plane!?!?

yes XD i have a couple of suggested mods to add to the list, Aviator arsenal and KAX, can we do that? it would increase air power capabilities while keeping it fair. also, yes ban air turrets exept for the 20 mm cannon thats super important for ground attack craft

5 hours ago, Sidestrafe2462 said:

i have a couple of suggested mods to add to the list, Aviator arsenal and KAX, can we do that? it would increase air power capabilities while keeping it fair. also, yes ban air turrets exept for the 20 mm cannon thats super important for ground attack craft

If you do the hosting, then feel free to use those mods. However, BDA is the main mod that most people are using, and, seeing as how people usually do not want to install new mods, it will remain the only mandatory one.

8 minutes ago, [INDO]dimas_1502 said:

so the latest BDAc update adds sonars and torps
is ok to use?

Yes, you can use torps and sonar :)

2 hours ago, Earthlinger said:

If you do the hosting, then feel free to use those mods. However, BDA is the main mod that most people are using, and, seeing as how people usually do not want to install new mods, it will remain the only mandatory one.

Wait, so the host can have any mods? That seems unbalanced...

and finally here's my submission

QR4DWge.png(graphical issues caused by kraken from previous experiment)
2fQR7DI.png
had 6 Stingray torps, a Mk2 Goalkeeper and an Oerlikon Millenium Cannon

download link coming soon
need to move the craft files to another save and more reinforcement

1 hour ago, [INDO]dimas_1502 said:

and finally here's my submission

Looks nice, though I would recommend more weapons :wink:

The images look a little glitchy though, especially the Oerlikon. Is that part clipping or am I going blind lol

Part count? (I like statistics. Don't ask why. Height, length, D-V, and especially part count :D)

14 hours ago, Earthlinger said:

Looks nice, though I would recommend more weapons :wink:

The images look a little glitchy though, especially the Oerlikon. Is that part clipping or am I going blind lol

Part count? (I like statistics. Don't ask why. Height, length, D-V, and especially part count :D)

nope, it's not ur eyes
the kraken ate my save file's graphic when i try to make a timed detonation projectile using sepratrons(don't worry, it's just for fun) 

part count is like 78 parts, bcuz i like VERY LOW part count crafts

2 hours ago, [INDO]dimas_1502 said:

nope, it's not ur eyes
the kraken ate my save file's graphic when i try to make a timed detonation projectile using sepratrons(don't worry, it's just for fun) 

part count is like 78 parts, bcuz i like VERY LOW part count crafts

Ah ok

Yeah I like low part count craft too :D

UPDATE:
(kraken effect gone after reloading the game)
more improvement, added ballast ore tanks in the rear, changed the Oerlikon with another Goalkeeper
torps still had problems, still working on it
sails much better 

nTD2RI4.png(now with 81 parts) [spoiler/}
Edited by [INDO]dimas_1502

1 hour ago, [INDO]dimas_1502 said:

UPDATE:
(kraken effect gone after reloading the game)
more improvement, added ballast ore tanks in the rear, changed the Oerlikon with another Goalkeeper
torps still had problems, still working on it
sails much better 

Looks good :)

If you haven't already, make sure you drain most of the oxidizer in the fuel tanks. It'll increase the range and speed. The aerospikes don't consume much, unless you have them running all the time.

1 hour ago, MiffedStarfish said:

If anyone is up for it I would be willing to do a fleet battle.

I can offer some craft, but they are all AA corvettes. I have no good ship-vs-ship cruisers or things like that. We could switch things around, if you want, and I can provide the convoy while you provide the planes :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.