[1.3.1] output_log spam on clean install

output_log.txt both 32 and 64 bit versions get spammed with this every millisecond

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Launching the game for 1 second and immediately killing it yields about 100 of these error messages in the log. Extended playtime and you are looking at several hundred thousand in one log. Managed to get a 35 Mb log file last night after 2/3 hours play.

I am new to KSP and first noticed this issue with a modded game. Upon removing one mod at a time to find the culprit, I finally reached no mods and still had the issue. Since then, I have uninstalled and deleted everything KSP (including remainder files from mods and main KSP folder in Steam) and re-installed from scratch onto my SSD this time to see if the issue persists. It does.

I am also getting extreme stutter whenever I try to do anything like experiments(1-2 seconds after popup), fly, switch hangars, switch vessels, etc. This only happens in my modded game though and is what lead me to this spam. Unsure if this spam is the cause or just a contributor.

output_log.txt
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lr1huodd17bn96y/output_log.txt?dl=0

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393)

i7-4790K

16Gb RAM

GTX 970

Driver version: 22.21.13.8253

Was installed on both an SSD and SHDD with same results.

Clean install

Steam install.

Edited by Be4st

I wish I had a proper detailed answer for you, but I've brought this up before and was told it's normal and harmless.  Seems like the time spent writing to log would be better spent processing physics, but so it goes

If you're getting extreme stutter, it's from something else, not related to the 'Line: 42' logspam

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.