In search for a new ringtone for my IPhone

ZooNamedGames

My parents have been hounding me for years to finally get a ringtone and the biggest reason I haven't yet is I haven't had a ringtone I've wanted. So today I've decided to outreach to this community and ask if they can help find/create the sound file I'm after. 

I'm specifically after NASA quotes and audio files, because I'm a big NASA fan.

Most of my content can be sourced from a YouTube creator called LunarModule5.

For text messages I've settled on wanting a part of the Apollo audio transcripts that has Mission Controller telling the crew "We've got a message for you". I know I've heard them say that, I just can't recall on which mission.

For phone calls, I'm still debating. I'm thinking maybe the segment just after Apollo 12 gets struck by lightning but I'm uncertain. Maybe others can suggest ideas.

• 1 month later...
On 2017/10/17 at 2:11 AM, ZooNamedGames said:

My parents have been hounding me for years to finally get a ringtone and the biggest reason I haven't yet is I haven't had a ringtone I've wanted. So today I've decided to outreach to this community and ask if they can help find/create the sound file I'm after. 

Most of my content can be sourced from a YouTube creator called Lunar Module 5.

For text messages I've settled on wanting a part of the Apollo audio transcripts that has Mission Controller telling the crew "We've got a message for you". I know I've heard them say that, I just can't recall on which mission.

For phone calls, I'm still debating. I'm thinking maybe the segment just after Apollo 12 gets struck by lightning but I'm uncertain. Maybe others can suggest ideas.

I have seen it on Youtube . i have installed my phone , but my phone is Android device , from Android to iPhone , i think it is difficult to do without some transfer tools  . 

Edited by Monerge

On 16/10/2017 at 2:11 PM, ZooNamedGames said:

Most of my content can be sourced from a YouTube creator called LunarModule5.

You should do one of the pre-launch alarms:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*dramatic tension*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*silence*

• 7 months later...

Let's be honest, don't use ringers when possible.

This is why I haven't been fed up by any ringtone.

Though if you want something from NASA, I guess the "probe beep" from GSFC could be used.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.