[1.7.3] After Kerbin

Gameslinx

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2017 at 1:35 PM, Gameslinx said:

Only during the last breath of life does the mind truly understand how lonely a species really is. Floating. In the dark. Guarded by nothing but the very nemesis which plagues the planet - loneliness, darkness, death.

AWSUM! love da quote too 

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2019 at 8:34 AM, Bonbo said:

Sorry for being that guy but is this mod compatible with 1.5 or 1.6?

Thanks for replying in advance also Solitude is really pretty 

Just update all dependencies and this mod will work on 1.6.1, I'm playing on 1.6.1 with this mod now

• 6 months later...

Updated to 1.7.3. We're back!

Changelog:

After Kerbin version 1.4 for KSP 1.7.3:

• Updated to KSP 1.7.3.
  • Updated scatterer configuration to new scatterer version
  • Switched from Texture Replacer to Sigma Replacements
  • Optimized oceans and atmospheres
  • Removed duplicated Solitude atmosphere node at the bottom of every scatterer config
  • Adjusted Solitude's atmosphere colour

g2tCDZZ.png

Edited by Gameslinx

So I have downloaded this mod, installed it, and started to load the game. As soon as it has gotten out of the loading screen and is about to go to the main menu, the loading symbol with the planets around it turn for an eternity. What do you recommend I do to prevent that? Nothing else is wrong, there are no indications that anything could be wrong but it happens......:(

5 hours ago, Oscentlian Crumagen said:

So I have downloaded this mod, installed it, and started to load the game. As soon as it has gotten out of the loading screen and is about to go to the main menu, the loading symbol with the planets around it turn for an eternity. What do you recommend I do to prevent that? Nothing else is wrong, there are no indications that anything could be wrong but it happens......:(

Did you follow the updated install instructions? If you did, can you send your KSP.log?

8 hours ago, Kjonde564 said:

Will before kerbin also be getting a 1.7.3 update?

Yes

1 hour ago, Oscentlian Crumagen said:

Here's what's going on....

Hi @Oscentlian Crumagen,

Just a note to let you know that we've had to snip the giant log file from your post.  It's great that you're sharing the log-- absolutely the right thing to do-- but please, don't paste giant log files directly into the forum.  It makes forum pages unreadable, and the large data volume causes problems for people on mobile devices and can even make browsers lock up.  Instead, please just upload your log file to some third-party file sharing site (there are lots of free ones on the internet), then post a link to it, here.  That way, any interested parties can get at the full data, without causing problems for people just trying to read the forums.  Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have an issue with Guardian and Nemesis. It is not something serious, just a visual bug(?) that hurts my eyes. Gurdian looks extra bright when landed on (even though my brightness settings are on standard 0%), and Nemesis's surface is made out of small rectangulars. Solitude lloks normal, I didn't check other planets/moons, but I think they look normal too. Can i fix this somehow?

I have a screenshot of Guardian here: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198215431177/screenshot/769481453904768011

6 hours ago, TarasK said:

I have an issue with Guardian and Nemesis. It is not something serious, just a visual bug(?) that hurts my eyes. Gurdian looks extra bright when landed on (even though my brightness settings are on standard 0%), and Nemesis's surface is made out of small rectangulars. Solitude lloks normal, I didn't check other planets/moons, but I think they look normal too. Can i fix this somehow?

I have a screenshot of Guardian here: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198215431177/screenshot/769481453904768011

You're missing terrain textures. After Kerbin requires CTTP. Make sure you're using the most up to date CTTP.

On 11/14/2019 at 1:30 AM, Gameslinx said:

You're missing terrain textures. After Kerbin requires CTTP. Make sure you're using the most up to date CTTP.

Ok i installed latest version of CCTP but they still look XTRA bright, maybe there is another solution?