Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Iso-Polaris said:

So why does my Wasteland looks like a big orange ball, i can't see any land or lava on it.

Does it have a cloud like Venus'?

Can you post a screenshot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Iso-Polaris said:

NVM, already had it fixed by deleting scatterer.

I'd like to know what the problem is so that I can fix it for people who do use the scatterer visual mod, if possible. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

I'd like to know what the problem is so that I can fix it for people who do use the scatterer visual mod, if possible. Thanks.

I figured out that the problem is on atmo.cfg file of Wasteland.

Cuz after I replace Wasteland's atmo.cfg file with the data from Solitude(Kerbin)'s atmo.cfg, that problem can be fixed without deleting scatteter.

Just like this:

		name = Wasteland
		displayInterpolatedVariables = True
		experimentalAtmoScale = 2
		mapExtinctionMultiplier = 0.699999988
		mapExtinctionTint = 0.5
		mapSkyExtinctionRimFade = 1
		mapGroundExtinctionFade = 0
		_mapExtinctionScatterIntensity = 1
		drawSkyOverClouds = True
		drawOverCloudsAltitude = 100000
		mapExposure = 0.0700000003
		mapSkyRimExposure = 0.0500000007
		cloudColorMultiplier = 3
		cloudScatteringMultiplier = 0.200000003
		cloudSkyIrradianceMultiplier = 0.0500000007
		volumetricsColorMultiplier = 1
		mapAlphaGlobal = 0.899999976
		Rg = 1500000
		Rt = 1539150.88
		RL = 1539386.75
		atmosphereGlobalScale = 1
		EVEIntegration_preserveCloudColors = False
		AVERAGE_GROUND_REFLECTANCE = 0.100000001
		HR = 9
		HM = 4.19999981
		BETA_MSca = 0.00800000038,0.00400000019,0.00400000019
		m_betaR = 0.0199999996,0.0199999996,0.0350000001
		m_mieG = 0.850000024
		rimBlend = 20
		rimpower = 600
		specR = 50
		specG = 50
		specB = 50
		shininess = 75
		assetPath = AfterKerbin/scatterer/config/Planets/Kerbin/Atmo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Iso-Polaris said:

I figured out that the problem is on atmo.cfg file of Wasteland.

Cuz after I replace Wasteland's atmo.cfg file with the data from Solitude(Kerbin)'s atmo.cfg, that problem can be fixed without deleting scatteter.

Just like this:


		name = Wasteland
		displayInterpolatedVariables = True
		experimentalAtmoScale = 2
		mapExtinctionMultiplier = 0.699999988
		mapExtinctionTint = 0.5
		mapSkyExtinctionRimFade = 1
		mapGroundExtinctionFade = 0
		_mapExtinctionScatterIntensity = 1
		drawSkyOverClouds = True
		drawOverCloudsAltitude = 100000
		mapExposure = 0.0700000003
		mapSkyRimExposure = 0.0500000007
		cloudColorMultiplier = 3
		cloudScatteringMultiplier = 0.200000003
		cloudSkyIrradianceMultiplier = 0.0500000007
		volumetricsColorMultiplier = 1
		mapAlphaGlobal = 0.899999976
		Rg = 1500000
		Rt = 1539150.88
		RL = 1539386.75
		atmosphereGlobalScale = 1
		EVEIntegration_preserveCloudColors = False
		AVERAGE_GROUND_REFLECTANCE = 0.100000001
		HR = 9
		HM = 4.19999981
		BETA_MSca = 0.00800000038,0.00400000019,0.00400000019
		m_betaR = 0.0199999996,0.0199999996,0.0350000001
		m_mieG = 0.850000024
		rimBlend = 20
		rimpower = 600
		specR = 50
		specG = 50
		specB = 50
		shininess = 75
		assetPath = AfterKerbin/scatterer/config/Planets/Kerbin/Atmo

 

I'm not getting this problem, though. Wasteland looks fine for myself and those on the discord?

That's why I was asking for a screenshot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SnakePlanet123 said:

Can i have a list of all the planets please?

You may!

Demise		- Eve. Innermost planet
Wasteland	- Kerbin. Burning.
Malice		- Mun and Minmus collided. Moon of Wasteland
Solitude	- Duna. Home planet.
Nemesis		- Ike
Guardian	- Second moon of Solitude. Formed from asteroid belt
Drissen		- Dres
Fissure		- Moon of Drissen
Reaper		- Jool. Has a surface
Aridos		- Innermost moon of Jool. Laythe
Vaum		- Pol
Tillos		- Tylo
Valiant		- Vall
Eltos		- Eeloo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017/10/27 at 2:23 PM, Gameslinx said:

I'm not getting this problem, though. Wasteland looks fine for myself and those on the discord?

That's why I was asking for a screenshot.

are there any easy ways to post images to this forum, I hate to use imgur. It seems blocked in my region.

BTW, any plans for future update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Iso-Polaris said:

are there any easy ways to post images to this forum, I hate to use imgur. It seems blocked in my region.

BTW, any plans for future update?

If imgur is bocked, use dropbox and paste the image link here, or try a different image hosting site.

There are plans for future updates. Most of it is fixes and optimisations, as most of the features are already within the mod. Drissen will be getting a facelift, though.

Edited by Gameslinx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gameslinx said:

If imgur is bocked, use dropbox and paste the image link here, or try a different image hosting site.

Dropbox is blocked as well, and most of the image bank.

Is there a way to directly post the image on the forum server?

4 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

There are plans for future updates. Most of it is fixes and optimisations, as most of the features are already within the mod. Drissen will be getting a facelift, though.

I believe the CRP resource config would be important for gameplay, as well as the science def

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Iso-Polaris said:

Is there a way to directly post the image on the forum server?

No. How come everything is blocked?

You can't upload directly to the forums unfortunately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gameslinx said:

No. How come everything is blocked?

You can't upload directly to the forums unfortunately

Well...most websites are blocked(even youtube and google), that's the fact in China....

I'll describe the looks of my wasteland, it looks like planet eve with cloud mod, only it's orange instead of purple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Iso-Polaris said:

it looks like planet eve with cloud mod, only it's orange instead of purple

I'm not getting this unfortunately. Are you using 64 bit? Not much I can do. I know what you mean, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Iso-Polaris said:

Well...most websites are blocked(even youtube and google), that's the fact in China....

I'll describe the looks of my wasteland, it looks like planet eve with cloud mod, only it's orange instead of purple

I just read that photobucket isn't blocked in China, may be worth trying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Krakatoa said:

I just read that photobucket isn't blocked in China, may be worth trying.

I'll mark that out,thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Iso-Polaris said:

I'll mark that out,thx

 

39 minutes ago, ModerndayLink said:

do you have access to discord? Because you can upload images directly to discord and then just copy the link.

(Just so it notifies you)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

 

(Just so it notifies you)

Discord website is hard to connect on and impossible to install the desktop version.

It's not exactly blocked, but really slow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Iso-Polaris said:

Discord website is hard to connect on and impossible to install the desktop version.

It's not exactly blocked, but really slow.

Is dropbox blocked? You can host images there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Iso-Polaris said:

That's blocked dead

Do you have Google  Chrome? If so, you might be able to use a Chrome extension to get around the block.

Also, http://en.greatfire.org has determined that use.com(free image hosting) is unblocked.

Edited by Mrcarrot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Mrcarrot said:

Do you have Google  Chrome? If so, you might be able to use a Chrome extension to get around the block.

I don't see how extension would get around block, what really needed is a proxy network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Iso-Polaris said:

I don't see how extension would get around block, what really needed is a proxy network

Chrome VPN extension.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Iso-Polaris said:

This is what my wasteland looks like with scatterer:

screenshot10.png

@Gameslinx

Ah... Hmm. Nobody else is getting this - Try pressing ctrl + alt + f11 to bring up the scatterer menu. Set the MapExtinctionMultiplier to 0.7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.