KSP War!

xx_mortekai_xx

Before i start, i want to make clear that this post is strictly to gauge interest and connect to interested players.  All interested parties should PM me directly in response.  No discussion at all will occur on this forum past my trying to get in contact with other interested players.

so mods, pretty please give me a tiny shred of leeway.  I give my word that I will stick to the above, and will exclude anyone who cannot heed the above.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been watching a KSP series on youtube called "KSP Kollaborative Warfare". It is a series of collaborative play where multiple people try to take and keep various bases around Kerbin (all provided by KerbinSide). It uses various mods, and the people trade save files in order to collaborate (although alternate methods can be used). The entire video series can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUw8-teujnI&list=PL7TVzn8CoIqkRv5irA37ONb2i_lnAqpX1

I would like to do something like this, and I am looking for a few people to participate (ideally, we would have at least 4 people, but more can be included if more express interest). We would have to discuss the rules that we would adhere to, and what all mods, aside from the necessary ones, that should be used.

It is, in essence, a turn-based strategy game using KSP as its framework.

If you are interested, reply and let me know. We start hammering out details, rules, and the like.  As stated in the very beginning, there will be no discussion of details or anything else past interest for this.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...