[WIP] [1.3.1] DoubleDouble (DD) (v1.1) (Abandoned)

SamBelanger

2 hours ago, SamBelanger said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(I recommend 16GB of ram for now...)

I think it will work with less... actually I know it will, when I tried out the mod, it wasn't on a 16GB RAM Computer, but then, it also wasn't on my 3GB RAM computer..

Ok Honestly, i'm not the top fan of this, brush it up a lot, have someone do the descriptions for you, throw in some good scatter, and PLEASE sigma-binary, as that weird star orbiting star shenanigans will fix up with it. My main complaint is the textures. try adding more individual textures, and don't use other's textures. It's really rude to steal some one else's textures. Thanks, and i hope to see this mod fixed on up.

3 hours ago, Cabbink said:

Ok Honestly, i'm not the top fan of this, brush it up a lot, have someone do the descriptions for you, throw in some good scatter, and PLEASE sigma-binary, as that weird star orbiting star shenanigans will fix up with it. My main complaint is the textures. try adding more individual textures, and don't use other's textures. It's really rude to steal some one else's textures. Thanks, and i hope to see this mod fixed on up.

well actually the owner of the textures he "stole" gave permission to use them.

Edited by ModerndayLink

4 hours ago, Cabbink said:

I did not steal anything... :huh:

9 hours ago, UranianBlue said:

This mod is pretty cool!

Do you make your textures using Photoshop and existing HeightMaps or do you use pure PQS?

For the colormap I use gimp/paint.net and for the HeightMaps I put the colormap in black and white :wink:

5 hours ago, i like pizza said:

Looks pretty cool. A bit unrealistic colours on a few celestial bodies though.

''And this one, definitely looks like a candy.''

Kottabos

18 hours ago, Mrcarrot said:

Teaser for upcoming 1.1 update:

screenshot17.png?width=400&height=300

Note: should be more powerful when actually released.

nice, just model it and it should be done

3 hours ago, GenesisPlayz said:

nice, just model it and it should be done

Only issue is my computer can't run Blender or most 3D modeling software, and even if it could, I'm not the most experienced modeler anyway.