[WIP] [1.3.1] DoubleDouble (DD) (v1.1) (Abandoned)

SamBelanger

Hey After the download to my computer 2 minutes and I have a real good computer. I put the file into game data and started the game after 1700 mod manager catches I usably get 1680 but hey its it first time trough plus I have FASA  I works GREAT!!! so far no problems well one now I will have to load near warp otherwise I will not be able to bear the pain in travel. I also use Kerbal alarm clock and mecjeb so I'll inform you of any problem that may rise up. I did notice one thing though my texture looks a hell of a lot better. now if I could only get Clouds and city light to work. never has. GREAT MOD!!!!!!! 

3 hours ago, flekota said:

Hey After the download to my computer 2 minutes and I have a real good computer. I put the file into game data and started the game after 1700 mod manager catches I usably get 1680 but hey its it first time trough plus I have FASA  I works GREAT!!! so far no problems well one now I will have to load near warp otherwise I will not be able to bear the pain in travel. I also use Kerbal alarm clock and mecjeb so I'll inform you of any problem that may rise up. I did notice one thing though my texture looks a hell of a lot better. now if I could only get Clouds and city light to work. never has. GREAT MOD!!!!!!! 

Thank you very much for your answer and help!!!!!! :D but one thing I promise you that I make an api for the cloud and light :wink: (will be in the future of the mod)

I did find one problem some engines do not work .manly the small ones I do have Space Y and expanded . mods they seem to work fine.  The large ones But smaller ones do not What can I do to help you with this. I may be the only one with the problem. I also can not get the  new Filter extension to load without crashing the game but that is not your. I am running 3.1.1 -and I am kind of stuck with it. It may be a problem with me. But I can either load on here the information or give you a video on YouTube>I love this mod and want to use it. I do not work so any help you want I can give as I tend to play this most the day, since I retired.    

1 hour ago, flekota said:

I did find one problem some engines do not work .manly the small ones I do have Space Y and expanded . mods they seem to work fine.  The large ones But smaller ones do not What can I do to help you with this. I may be the only one with the problem. I also can not get the  new Filter extension to load without crashing the game but that is not your. I am running 3.1.1 -and I am kind of stuck with it. It may be a problem with me. But I can either load on here the information or give you a video on YouTube>I love this mod and want to use it. I do not work so any help you want I can give as I tend to play this most the day, since I retired.    

@flekota I give permission for you to make a video with the DD mod :D

Edited by SamBelanger
GG :D

1 minute ago, flekota said:

Can you try playing a gameplay?

8 minutes ago, flekota said:

Here is the first one sorry https://1drv.ms/v/s!AneT8Vt1fAkahA5qaCE4LoW05wRT

That was just after I remover your mod sorry but I removed Eve engines mod sorry

It is not matter :wink:

1 minute ago, SamBelanger said:

Can you try playing a gameplay?

It is not matter :wink:

how much you want. I'll have to rebuild a ship but no problem. I'll use a 2 stage and have it go to smaller engine If that will work. Just remember I'm Dyslexic so I may get a little confused 

1 minute ago, flekota said:

how much you want. I'll have to rebuild a ship but no problem. I'll use a 2 stage and have it go to smaller engine If that will work. Just remember I'm Dyslexic so I may get a little confused 

No problem! :)

Just do a gameplay video on KSP with DD :wink:

3 hours ago, SamBelanger said:

No problem! :)

Just do a gameplay video on KSP with DD :wink:

This may be a little long But at the end you will see how they will come on with the cheat infinite propellant. Don't laugh about me putting the wrong engine on  lol. https://1drv.ms/v/s!AneT8Vt1fAkahA-n91uyd3Ob9i0v

Edited by flekota
wrong vid

2 hours ago, Grand Ship Builder said:

of all problems Tried this mod, mod not work, blame Kopernicus. Kopernicus is root of all problems. Kopernicus crash, and when not, make solar panels useless.

CKAN, quit with the updates and stick with 1.3.0!

Are you being sarcastic? I do know Kopernicus has it problem, but most mods do as they are a modification to the original. Sometime it is just hard to get things to communicate together. I get a little upset when people say it has a bug. when it may have a glitch. Bugs makes programs crash . Glitches show up and may cause displacements strange. textures and stuff. sometime it may need an update but if you let the builder know they will be happy to try to fix it but you must give them all the information you can. Sometime it may be just your computer, sorry to say. many crashes are caused by memory loss.  right now I can not get Filter excision. to keep the game from crashing. I did not relize it but I was running 2.2 and 3 was the latest update. But as soon as I can let the developer know I'll send him a output log so they can see what is going on. I use to program the old C+ don't even ask me to try to fix any of the things that happen with the newer programs. Many of these Mods (MODIFICATIONS) take weeks or even months to put together and most developer have a job they need to do. The reason Kopernicus is the root is because it is a root I.E. a dependency mod. Don't get me wrong I'm not poodleing at you. Since it is a dependency mod most developer will change their programing to match it. they will not ask them to change Kopernicus. that in programing would be called rude.. Unless we want to be paying 20 dollars a month I'll use mods I like and live with the fact that I may have to let the developer know if I see a big problem. I don't get down on mecjeb because it doesn't always dock right. but if it start missing maneuver nods I do and they are happy to fix it. The thing is if you are the only one with the problem, you are the only one with the problem . But I have not yet found a developer that would not help to fix the problem.  

4 hours ago, SamBelanger said:

Super good video!!, can you put your video on youtube? :)

I'll shorten it up or put up a better one 

1 hour ago, flekota said:

Are you being sarcastic? I do know Kopernicus has it problem, but most mods do as they are a modification to the original. Sometime it is just hard to get things to communicate together. I get a little upset when people say it has a bug. when it may have a glitch. Bugs makes programs crash . Glitches show up and may cause displacements strange. textures and stuff. sometime it may need an update but if you let the builder know they will be happy to try to fix it but you must give them all the information you can. Sometime it may be just your computer, sorry to say. many crashes are caused by memory loss.  right now I can not get Filter excision. to keep the game from crashing. I did not relize it but I was running 2.2 and 3 was the latest update. But as soon as I can let the developer know I'll send him a output log so they can see what is going on. I use to program the old C+ don't even ask me to try to fix any of the things that happen with the newer programs. Many of these Mods (MODIFICATIONS) take weeks or even months to put together and most developer have a job they need to do. The reason Kopernicus is the root is because it is a root I.E. a dependency mod. Don't get me wrong I'm not poodleing at you. Since it is a dependency mod most developer will change their programing to match it. they will not ask them to change Kopernicus. that in programing would be called rude.. Unless we want to be paying 20 dollars a month I'll use mods I like and live with the fact that I may have to let the developer know if I see a big problem. I don't get down on mecjeb because it doesn't always dock right. but if it start missing maneuver nods I do and they are happy to fix it. The thing is if you are the only one with the problem, you are the only one with the problem . But I have not yet found a developer that would not help to fix the problem.  

I'll shorten it up or put up a better one 

Semi-serious.