[WIP] [1.3.1] DoubleDouble (DD) (v1.1) (Abandoned)

SamBelanger

8 hours ago, Grand Ship Builder said:

Tried this mod, mod not work, blame Kopernicus. Kopernicus is root of all problems. Kopernicus crash, and when not, make solar panels useless.

CKAN, quit with the updates and stick with 1.3.0!

Thank you for telling me! :o

5 hours ago, flekota said:

I'll shorten it up or put up a better one 

Put up a better one, because of the antivirus pop up (but very good video :wink:)

@Grand Ship Builder You are aware of just how used and popular Kopernicus is, right? Every single planet mod in existence (which is not based off the old Planet Factory way, which is significantly more buggy than anything Kopernicus does) uses it, and never before has someone said that everything going wrong is Kopernicus's fault. I make planet mods, so I can tell you...if there were any particular glaring bugs, I, or at least one of the people I am in contact with (this includes such people as Galileo and Gameslinx), would have said something about Kopernicus breaking their game entirely...which I have not. If there is a particular problem with installing this mod, make sure that you have installed it correctly, and rather than going and blaming Kopernicus for any issues, clarify with the modder (in this case, @SamBelanger) that what you have done is correct, or that there isn't a problem with the mod. What I find most likely in your circumstance is that your computer simply does not have the RAM to run it. Sam states that 16 gb of RAM is a good amount to have, and most computers only have around 4 gb of usable RAM. I hope this helped.

13 minutes ago, The Cuttlefish Empire said:

@Grand Ship Builder You are aware of just how used and popular Kopernicus is, right? Every single planet mod in existence (which is not based off the old Planet Factory way, which is significantly more buggy than anything Kopernicus does) uses it, and never before has someone said that everything going wrong is Kopernicus's fault. I make planet mods, so I can tell you...if there were any particular glaring bugs, I, or at least one of the people I am in contact with (this includes such people as Galileo and Gameslinx), would have said something about Kopernicus breaking their game entirely...which I have not. If there is a particular problem with installing this mod, make sure that you have installed it correctly, and rather than going and blaming Kopernicus for any issues, clarify with the modder (in this case, @SamBelanger) that what you have done is correct, or that there isn't a problem with the mod. What I find most likely in your circumstance is that your computer simply does not have the RAM to run it. Sam states that 16 gb of RAM is a good amount to have, and most computers only have around 4 gb of usable RAM. I hope this helped.

Because I have 16 GB of ram on my computer!

(I think you're right a little bit...)

Edited by SamBelanger

Getting constant 404s :mad:

On 11/7/2017 at 5:46 PM, The Cuttlefish Empire said:

We don't talk about that here :wink: