[WIP] [1.3.1] DoubleDouble (DD) (v1.1) (Abandoned)

SamBelanger

On 1 décembre 2017 at 12:59 PM, SamBelanger said:

My dream will be to reset the rating (a better rating) and have more positive comments... :rolleyes:

It looks like it does nothing :(

Edit : Anyway

Edited by SamBelanger

• 2 weeks later...

I've had some trouble getting in contact with @SamBelanger. He wants @Mrcarrot to be owner, but we and a few others have agreed on splitting the control over to 3 people. In the Discord server, he has kicked out a few users and then left entirely. I cannot message him, as I get an error. @NickRoss120 has reported the same thing. Possible theories include that he is angry about what happened recently (most likely about who will control the mod after v1.2), or he is just enjoying the holidays with friends and family. Maybe the low ratings have lead to his abandonment.

Something's just not right. This thread is to continue DD's legacy, on behalf of the 3 roles solution (3 people control the mod), which has included me:

1 minute ago, The Cuttlefish Empire said:

Sooo....this is official by Sam, or no?

(The question of who will own the mod, not the whether or not it will be abandoned)

Sam left it to us to figure out the owner.

Edited by Mrcarrot

21 hours ago, SamBelanger said:

Lock the topic plz

Sure thing.  :)

Just for future reference:  if you have a thread of yours that you want to be locked, the best thing is to report it, rather than posting a "lock please" message.  Reason:  we moderators can't be everywhere, we're unlikely to see your "lock please" message unless one of us just happens to be passing by.  Whereas if you report, that gets our attention immediately and it's more likely that you'll get a timely response.