Jump to content

[WIP] [1.3.1] DoubleDouble (DD) (v1.1) (Abandoned)


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, NickRoss120 said:

so i'm not 100% sure if all the planets are CRP integrated. 

4 hours ago, wenth said:

Probably a dum question. are the new worlds compatible with community resources and stock ore generation?

They are compatible. All of the crustal resources you've met by CRP will appear on their own. No extra configs required. Ore will also appear on its own.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, JadeOfMaar said:

They are compatible. All of the crustal resources you've met by CRP will appear on their own. No extra configs required.

Huh, didn't know that. I've always assumed that you need CRP configs in order for them to appear.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, NickRoss120 said:

Huh, didn't know that. I've always assumed that you need CRP configs in order for them to appear.

Well now you know. As for resources in atmosphere, ocean and in space you do need to write configs for those, and that's only necessary if your planet pack is going to be popular with big mods that make use of these such as Kerbalism, TAC Life Support, Karbonite (Plus), and Far Future Technologies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SamBelanger said:

Can you stop putting stars down please (I don't like it!) :(

It took three weeks to make mod! my end result is 2.3 but why?! ;.;

I remind you that it's a WIP mod!

It just how people feel about the topic, and has nothing to do with your mod.

I never look at the stars on my threads.  There is always going to be bozos who do stuff like that for kicks.

Regarding the mod, do it because you like it.  If others like it, thats great.  But don’t mod just for other people’s approval.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

It just how people feel about the topic, and has nothing to do with your mod.

I never look at the stars on my threads.  There is always going to be bozos who do stuff like that for kicks.

Regarding the mod, do it because you like it.  If others like it, thats great.  But don’t mod just for other people’s approval.

Thank you very much for your answer! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mrcarrot said:

One thing I'd like to say is that this will probably work with GPP, GPO, Before Kerbin, After Kerbin, and everything else. Even mods that replace the sun with a black hole will work.

Two, for sure, that won't:

Kounter-Kerbin (if it's released)- contains Nibrek, Num

Kerbfleet planet pack- contains Num

I change the names! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Grand Ship Builder said:

For a second I thought you were talking about the Turbo Pumped update.

I believe you mean:

Kerbal Space Program 1.1: "Turbo Charged!"

Oh, by the way, I'm now helping Sam with this.

Edited by Mrcarrot
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...