Another Relay Question

Hello! I'm in mid-game KSP and currently trying to scan Eve and its lil moon. I've successfully set up network relays around Kerbin and Duna. I just set up a new relay around Eve and got my scanner there. However now suddenly I have no connection. My relays are connected fine, and it looks like my scanner is connected to the relays, but I have no control over them. I'm pretty confused. 

How can I find out what the issue is. I've taken screenshots to show what I'm talking about but can't figure out how to insert them :(

On 10/20/2017 at 9:02 PM, dresoccer4 said:

Hello! I'm in mid-game KSP and currently trying to scan Eve and its lil moon. I've successfully set up network relays around Kerbin and Duna. I just set up a new relay around Eve and got my scanner there. However now suddenly I have no connection. My relays are connected fine, and it looks like my scanner is connected to the relays, but I have no control over them. I'm pretty confused. 

How can I find out what the issue is. I've taken screenshots to show what I'm talking about but can't figure out how to insert them :(

1. What level is your tracking station at KSC?
  2. Do you have "extra ground stations" turned on, or not?  (If you don't have any idea what I'm talking about, then the answer is "they're turned on".)  :wink:
  3. What kind of relay antennas do you have on your comsats around Kerbin?  (i.e. antenna type, and now many antennas on the satellite)
  4. What kind of relay antennas do you have on your relay around Eve?  (i.e. antenna type, and how many antennas on the satellite)
  5. What kind of antennas do you have on your scanning satellite?
  6. How far from your relay antenna is your scanning satellite?

As for screenshots:  as @Physics Student suggests, just post them to imgur.  Then just right-click on the image on the Imgur page, choose "Copy Image Location", and then just paste that URL into your forum post.  It will get automagically converted into an in-line image.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.