kerbal portraits not appearing

As said in the title, the little kerbal portraits are not appearing. This is very annoying as I can't go on EVA. I also can't go into IVA mode by pressing C. But the crew report button in the right click menu works fine and you can open there KIS inventories.

screenshot

https://imgur.com/x5IlcQW

gamedata folder

https://imgur.com/pYq2cus

Edited by a_space_oddity
forgot game data folder

38 minutes ago, a_space_oddity said:

As said in the title, the little kerbal portraits are not appearing. This is very annoying as I can't go on EVA. I also can't go into IVA mode by pressing C. But the crew report button in the right click menu works fine and you can open there KIS inventories.

Yep, sounds like a mod's the problem, all right.

The way to address this is basically the same way to address any problem with a mod:

1. Narrow it down to which mod is causing the problem.  (Easy to do, just a simple process of elimination.)
  2. Then go post in the thread of the mod that's causing it, and there will likely be someone who can help you.  :)

Incidentally, while you're working on it... you can still go on EVA as usual by clicking on the hatch rather than on the kerbal portrait, yes?  Or are you saying that that's broken, too?

The problem seems to be resolved :)  Seems to be a problem with NKD or C.A.L.

Edit: I guess not, NKD and C.A.L are uninstalled but it unfixed:mad: I will try to figure out what mod is causing it when I get a chance. 

Edited by a_space_oddity

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.