GreenLight

What planets have you made it to?

Landing and returns from Mun, Minmus, Eve, Duna.

Orbital missions to Dres, Jool (with a landing and return from Tylo) and Sarnus (with a landing and return from Slate).

I love this game.

MM

Just Earth so far. Looking to get to the Moon and Mars eventually.

Oh wait, you meant in KSP.

Kerbin, Duna and Eve (in that order), with crewed landings and returns from each respective moon. Planning to send a crew to land on Duna during the next launch window.

Because 98 percent of my stuff is planes.... Kerbin. If you count time warp accidents as going to a planet the the Mun as well.

Been to, and returned from all of them, except returning from Eve,.

Dont really want to bother returning from that one.

Necropost

Everywhere in the Stock system, i also returned from them, plus a Sungrazer i made called "Arkanus" (Sent 2 Orbital Probes and 1 Lander Probe, plus a Round trip mission)

I have been to Moho once. I have been to Gilly and landed a BG Science! plane on Eve. I have been to the Mun and Minmus, I once colonised Duna. I have been to Dres and gathered ore from asteroids and I have been to Jool and all of its moons. I have not yet been to Eeloo because it's boring, although I went to Sarnus once.

Gilly, Ike, Duna, Laythe, Vall, Dres(return mission), and Tekto(only landing, ongoing return mission)

Landed and returned from all truly landable Bodies in the stock system, both Direct Ascent and Apollo style, also landed on @XenonMax' Tekcate mod and all of its moons in a single Launch Apollo style and returned from them, also made it back from a Dense, massive sungrazer called "Arkanus", which i made myself...in Apollo style landing mission.

Wait...i didn't realize i posted here earlier...my bad...

Edited by GRS

Unmanned I've been everywhere and have landed on everything you can land on.  Manned, I've landed and returned from Moho, Gilly, the Mun, Minmus, Duna, Ike, and Dres.  In this particular career mode I haven't landed Kerbals on Moho yet, but that is coming up shortly, along with plans to visit the moons of Jool and a mission to Eeloo as well.

Kerbaled return missions everywhere except Dres, Moho, and Eeloo. I've made a probe return mission to Moho however.

Dres or Eeloo I've never seen.

Made it there and back to all the bodies in the Stock system more than once, including several trips to/from Eve and a Jool 5 run in addition to other trips to the Green Giant's system.

Only been to Moho, Dres and Eelee 2 or 3 times each.

I did at least probe landings on every stock planet and moon, and a few of the Outer Planets mod too. Currently trying to do 100% reusable manned returns everywhere I can in the stock system.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.