RO/RSS Space X/ Other Mods

flashfire2205

I am starting a game were I try to preform mission that are either modern or old concepts for missions and also some stuff that is in the works. So I have been looking for some mods that add in parts that would help with this. My list of things I would like to replicate and find mods for are found below. (FYI I am playing on KSP 1.2.2 with Realism Overhaul)

1. Space X a mod that adds in stuff like Falcon family of rockets, BFR/ITS and the Dragon capsule etc - for realism overhaul/RSS I have been trying to find a mod for the only one that I found was Launchers Pack mod but that only has RO configs for Falcon 9FT (full thrust). 

2. SLS/Orion- just simply and SLS/Orion that works with RO.

3. The Deep Space Gateway and other space station parts like ISS/MIR/Bigelow or anything else that work with both RO/RSS and TAC LS. 

4. Any Probe/satellite/Lander/Rover part mod other than than raidernick's US/RN probe mod.

5. Blue origins stuff/ other private space company part packs.

5.Any other cool concept mission/program mods or things that were going to be or are to be. 

If you could help out with any one of these it would be much appreciated. 

Edited by flashfire2205

1. I have seen someone making a SpaceX mod with the BFR, Dragon, Falcon and such, forgot its name, i don't know if it got RO configs yet.

2. Try SSTU, a mod that adds in the Soyuz, Apollo and Orion capsules, along with some other fancy engines and tanks. You can easily make an SLS with procedural parts, fairings and in-RO engines, maybe SSTU will come in handy when looking for engines with this too.

3. I think SSTU also has some Deep Space Gateway parts, but im not sure if they are configured by Realism Overhaul.

4. I don't know if there are any RO configured part mods that add in probe and lander parts that are not by raidernick. Sorry.

5. The engine pack Forgotten Engines adds in a few fancy engines for well, Forgotten rockets. And with FASA, a mod that adds in historical American rockets and spacecraft. you can also demonstrate a few Moon Landing techniques like the Gemini Direct mission. Maybe you can even do the Apollo Venus flyby?

11 hours ago, NSEP said:

1. I have seen someone making a SpaceX mod with the BFR, Dragon, Falcon and such, forgot its name, i don't know if it got RO configs yet.

2. Try SSTU, a mod that adds in the Soyuz, Apollo and Orion capsules, along with some other fancy engines and tanks. You can easily make an SLS with procedural parts, fairings and in-RO engines, maybe SSTU will come in handy when looking for engines with this too.

3. I think SSTU also has some Deep Space Gateway parts, but im not sure if they are configured by Realism Overhaul.

4. I don't know if there are any RO configured part mods that add in probe and lander parts that are not by raidernick. Sorry.

5. The engine pack Forgotten Engines adds in a few fancy engines for well, Forgotten rockets. And with FASA, a mod that adds in historical American rockets and spacecraft. you can also demonstrate a few Moon Landing techniques like the Gemini Direct mission. Maybe you can even do the Apollo Venus flyby?

Thanks, I will definitely take a look at SSTU, do you now if it is compatible with Procedural Parts and do you have any clues about the Space X mod you mentioned or where to start looking for it?

52 minutes ago, flashfire2205 said:

Thanks, I will definitely take a look at SSTU, do you now if it is compatible with Procedural Parts and do you have any clues about the Space X mod you mentioned or where to start looking for it?

He is likely talking about kerbalized spaceX. It does not have RO configs.

On 10/26/2017 at 3:17 PM, hypervelocity said:

I am also seriously after a sound RO SpaceX part pack. I am specially interested in their engines (current and propossed).

After searching for a long while I discovered that their is really is none as of now, hopefully someone will make RO configs for KerbalX. I would make them myself if I had any experience in modding. 

Edited by flashfire2205

23 hours ago, flashfire2205 said:

After searching for a long while I discovered that their is really is none as of now, hopefully someone will make RO configs for KerbalX. I would make them myself if I had any experience in modding. 

Have you been able to get the hatch to work on the kerbalX v2? That's exactly why I started my spaceX mod because the hatch doesn't work and the author stated that he isn't working on that mod anymore. Aside from the fact the license is all rights reserved. I don't believe the hatch can be fixed without the original files from the author, which is assuming he still has them.

16 hours ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

Have you been able to get the hatch to work on the kerbalX v2? That's exactly why I started my spaceX mod because the hatch doesn't work and the author stated that he isn't working on that mod anymore. Aside from the fact the license is all rights reserved. I don't believe the hatch can be fixed without the original files from the author, which is assuming he still has them.

I am confused at what your saying/asking.

On 24.10.2017 at 9:33 PM, flashfire2205 said:

1. Space X a mod that adds in stuff like Falcon family of rockets, BFR/ITS and the Dragon capsule etc - for realism overhaul/RSS I have been trying to find a mod for the only one that I found was Launchers Pack mod but that only has RO configs for Falcon 9FT (full thrust). 

2. SLS/Orion- just simply and SLS/Orion that works with RO.

3. The Deep Space Gateway and other space station parts like ISS/MIR/Bigelow or anything else that work with both RO/RSS and TAC LS. 

4. Any Probe/satellite/Lander/Rover part mod other than than raidernick's US/RN probe mod.

5. Blue origins stuff/ other private space company part packs.

5.Any other cool concept mission/program mods or things that were going to be or are to be. 

1. KK Launchers SpaceX pack features all the Falcon rockets & an ITS.

LazTechs SpaceX pack comes also with Falcons and Dragon pods.

Mark Thrimms Interplanetary Transport System has a great ITS.

2. DECQs Space Launch System has lots of SLS variants and an older version of the Orion. 

SSTU comes with a newer Orion and has also SLS parts.

3. Have a look at the ISS Community pack or try Raidernicks Salyut stations & Skylab mod.

4. I dont remember any others than Raidernicks.

5. The SXT mod brings a dual chamber version of the BE-4 engine.

6. FASA features lots of Apollo, Mercury and Gemini parts.

Shuttles are also quite cool: The space shuttle system mod is highly detailed, the CSS pack is a little old now, but maybe it still works. The Cormorant Aeronology shuttle is also available.

Do thes work with RO and 1.2.2? And also Community ISS broken.

On 11/5/2017 at 9:28 AM, Julien Kerman said:

1. KK Launchers SpaceX pack features all the Falcon rockets & an ITS.

LazTechs SpaceX pack comes also with Falcons and Dragon pods.

Mark Thrimms Interplanetary Transport System has a great ITS.

2. DECQs Space Launch System has lots of SLS variants and an older version of the Orion. 

SSTU comes with a newer Orion and has also SLS parts.

3. Have a look at the ISS Community pack or try Raidernicks Salyut stations & Skylab mod.

4. I dont remember any others than Raidernicks.

5. The SXT mod brings a dual chamber version of the BE-4 engine.

6. FASA features lots of Apollo, Mercury and Gemini parts.

Shuttles are also quite cool: The space shuttle system mod is highly detailed, the CSS pack is a little old now, but maybe it still works. The Cormorant Aeronology shuttle is also available.

14 hours ago, flashfire2205 said:

Do thes work with RO and 1.2.2? And also Community ISS broken.

Mods that are basically part packs should work regardless of KSP version, however some of those quoted in the list are really really old (LazTek comes to mind, I remember that mod's last update was for KSP 0.90)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.