Where do you live?

DrLicor

Which continent do you live in?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which continent do you live in?

Just now, Daveroski said:

Or ,like me, you could wait for the 'none of the above' option. :wink:

Give Africa some love perhaps. Still surprises me there aren't anyone like from South Africa or something.

Also, given someone voted "Antarctica", do we have a polar researcher ?

1 minute ago, YNM said:

Give Africa some love perhaps. Still surprises me there aren't anyone like from South Africa or something.

Also, given someone voted "Antarctica", do we have a polar researcher ?

Or perhaps their current address is International Space Station?

10 minutes ago, Daveroski said:

Or ,like me, you could wait for the 'none of the above' option. :wink:

Both of you are in a gravity well of Europe and Asia correspondingly. Like Jupiter and Saturn moons.

13 minutes ago, YNM said:

Or should my country be considered like Turkey, so it's half Asia half Australia / Oceania ?

You are inside Sunda Plate with Indochina peninsula.

Edited by kerbiloid

I believe this thread has just set the record for the most off-topic any thread has ever been in world history. If it was about what should and should not be considered a continent, it was removed. If it was about secessionist political movements, it was removed. If it was about immigration, it was removed. If it was about the forum's language filter, it was removed. If it was a minor revealing personal information, it was removed. 

Now please, let's have a nice thread talking about where we're from? 

1 hour ago, Vanamonde said:

I believe this thread has just set the record for the most off-topic any thread has ever been in world history. If it was about what should and should not be considered a continent, it was removed. If it was about secessionist political movements, it was removed. If it was about immigration, it was removed. If it was about the forum's language filter, it was removed. If it was a minor revealing personal information, it was removed. 

Now please, let's have a nice thread talking about where we're from? 

Sounds like this thread has been a regular forum Rodeo!

To keep it on topic (sorta), I live on the banks of a river...

Spoiler

NzYIjJ1.jpg

8 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

To keep it on topic (sorta), I live on the banks of a river...

Speaking of water, i live relatively close to a canal and a coast. The Netherlands is small, im not going to say anything else to keep my location safe :sticktongue:

On 10/26/2017 at 11:34 AM, qzgy said:

Born and lived in New Jersey  (United States) for pretty much my entire life. Not to say that I haven't traveled (which is part of a consequence of having international background), but I've lived pretty locally no major changes.

What city?

I have like 20 cousins there.

Edited by JK_Kerbineer

East coast US of A. 

On 10/26/2017 at 9:38 AM, Just Jim said:

Right now I'm in Florida, along the coast of the Gulf of Mexico.

I got to visit Amsterdam once, when I was stationed in Germany in the early '80's... Beautiful city!  :)

Stationed?

Military?

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

I am coming from a small coast city called Granville, in the French region of Normandy. But, I am currently living in Florida, after having moved about 24 times in 6 different countries of Europe and North America...

Since I was 14 years old I never stayed at the same place more than 2 years. It pleased to me, but now I would like to stay somewhere at least for 5 to 7 years; it will soon be 11 years that my life can be resumed in two suitcases and a backpack. 

Edited by XB-70A

On 2017-10-27 at 12:27 AM, Earthlinger said:

I used to live in the most beautiful city imaginable. (Vancouver, Canada).

Another former Vancouverite here. Great pics btw. I’ve also lived all over this beautiful province of British Columbia, from the Haida Gwaii and Vancouver Island on the coast, to Mackenzie and Fort St John in the coooold North. I’ve lived in a few cities in metro Vancouver, and currently reside out in the Fraser Valley (Gone, gone, gone, I’ve been gone so long)

On 10/31/2017 at 11:19 AM, MinimalMinmus said:

France here, more precisely Paris. Anyone else from here/has ever been here?

I visited Paris twice while I was in the Navy, once in 1988 and once in 1992. Both times my ship pulled in to Toulon for a liberty port so I traded duty days with other guys to get the whole port off and took the TGV up to see Paris. The first time I was part of a tour group, but the second time I went entirely on my own. Wonderful city, I would love to go visit again.

• 7 months later...

Ok first who’s that one guy who said Antarctica, because if so, I need pictures yesterday.

Also I live in the Eastern Untied States. Yes you read that right. No. Yes I being sarcastic. 

united_states_map.png    ^ This general region here.

Edited by Mark Kerbin

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.