STAR WARS Set 1

StinkyAce

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy New Year everyone! And also i was wondering if you are working on any Venator-class ships and if you are is there some way you could make an animation to the topside landing strip on the Ventor to open up to the main hangar and be able to dock our ships inside like the clone wars series...just a thought.

Also are you going to add any more of the clone wars series ships like the LAAT gunship or the Arc 170 starfighter

Thx!

14 minutes ago, Gatorchomp said:

Happy New Year everyone! And also i was wondering if you are working on any Venator-class ships and if you are is there some way you could make an animation to the topside landing strip on the Ventor to open up to the main hangar and be able to dock our ships inside like the clone wars series...just a thought.

Also are you going to add any more of the clone wars series ships like the LAAT gunship or the Arc 170 starfighter

Thx!

I believe the arc 170 is in set 3, hmm have to check, also working on first order troop carrier, and a ton of star trek stuff.

• 3 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.