StinkyAce

STAR WARS Set 1

Coming soon (er)

VCX 100 The Ghost with detachable flyable and landable Phantom Shuttle. (On rear)

6QjM3v6.png

Edited by StinkyAce
Image missing

Also, a space opera mod should definitely have new parts such as a tractor beam part.

Wow, just saw the video from kottabos. Really nice mod, looking especially forward to the cruisers in set 2.

Let the kerbal wars begin XD

Happy New Year everyone! And also i was wondering if you are working on any Venator-class ships and if you are is there some way you could make an animation to the topside landing strip on the Ventor to open up to the main hangar and be able to dock our ships inside like the clone wars series...just a thought.

Also are you going to add any more of the clone wars series ships like the LAAT gunship or the Arc 170 starfighter

Thx!

14 minutes ago, Gatorchomp said:

Happy New Year everyone! And also i was wondering if you are working on any Venator-class ships and if you are is there some way you could make an animation to the topside landing strip on the Ventor to open up to the main hangar and be able to dock our ships inside like the clone wars series...just a thought.

Also are you going to add any more of the clone wars series ships like the LAAT gunship or the Arc 170 starfighter

Thx!

I believe the arc 170 is in set 3, hmm have to check, also working on first order troop carrier, and a ton of star trek stuff.