[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

8 hours ago, capkirk said:

@damonvv,

I would like to use your Dragon and Dragon V2 models for Realism Overhaul Capsules. You will be credited in the mod for the parts.

I have to say no. My capsules are made for stock anyway. But I heard the launcher pack mod is coming with more realistic dragon capsules. But you can’t really “take” some parts from other mods and combine them and make a mod out of that.

4 hours ago, alberro+ said:

CD= Crew Dragon

Thats alright, I mainly use CD for cargo anyway.

I already updated the cargo dragon trunk. I did that before I updated the crew dragons trunk

On 4/23/2020 at 12:50 AM, damonvv said:

I have to say no. My capsules are made for stock anyway. But I heard the launcher pack mod is coming with more realistic dragon capsules. But you can’t really “take” some parts from other mods and combine them and make a mod out of that.

ROCapsules and ROEngines say otherwise :p. But I understand. I'll see if the creator of the new dragon capsules is willing to let us use his models.

12 hours ago, shaylavi15 said:

Why does the flaps on starship only move ever so slightly?

is there a fix for that?

and also for some reason starship turns black once I exit the VAB (in VAB its silver like it is supposed to be )

The flaps on Starship actuate in order to control it during reentry and landing. I suggest you don't change it, as it'd be impossible to land otherwise.

The second issue lies with TU, maybe try reinstalling?

On 4/25/2020 at 5:27 PM, damonvv said:

Drop it like it's hot

88Zeu0G.png

UGgL9wr.png

FS9QvKA.png

Will the new worm thing break the RO textures? I'm not using the configs, just the textures.

53 minutes ago, alberro+ said:

The flaps on Starship actuate in order to control it during reentry and landing. I suggest you don't change it, as it'd be impossible to land otherwise.

The second issue lies with TU, maybe try reinstalling?

Will the new worm thing break the RO textures? I'm not using the configs, just the textures.

I know the flaps are for reentery but they don't move at all :/ I mean they do move but only a tiny bit

On 10/27/2017 at 3:03 PM, damonvv said:

Tundra Exploration RO compatibility patch

The time is here!
Tundra Exploration finally has its own RO config pack made by @Nessus_.

Features

• Realistic part sizes, fuel types/capacities and (mostly) masses for Gojira (Starship), Ghidorah (Falcon 9/FH), Bagorah (Falcon 9 v1.0), Mothra (Falcon 1), Gigan (Dragon 1), Rodan (Dragon 2) and Strongbacks
  • Realistic names for all parts
  • Falcon 9 versions of the RCS thrusters (using Nitrogen) and Landing Legs from KRE
  • SpaceX logos for all Falcon rockets
  • Adjustments for all SmokeScreen plumes from Tundra Exploration for the new part sizes.

Installation

• Install Tundra Exploration and all of its dependecies
  • Copy the contents of GameData into the GameData folder of your KSP RO install
  • Copy the contents of Extras/SpaceXDecals/GameData into the GameData folder of your KSP RO install (and override files if asked)

TODOs

• Better mass-values for Dragon 1 and 2
  • Realistic maximum temperatures

Download:

• GitHub-Logo.png

Please report anything that looks off or wrong on the github repo. Updates will go through there.
Happy launches!

da8SEVf.png

Okay again how to install this? im totaly confused sorry XD

Edited by XxUnstableStarxX

On 4/27/2020 at 4:18 AM, shaylavi15 said:

is there a fix for that?

and also for some reason starship turns black once I exit the VAB (in VAB its silver like it is supposed to be )

Sorry for slightly spamming the thread :D

When is this release expected to come out? 

49 minutes ago, XxUnstableStarxX said:

Okay again how to install this? im totaly confused sorry XD

You solved your own question

49 minutes ago, XxUnstableStarxX said:

Installation

• Install Tundra Exploration and all of its dependecies
  • Copy the contents of GameData into the GameData folder of your KSP RO install
  • Copy the contents of Extras/SpaceXDecals/GameData into the GameData folder of your KSP RO install (and override files if asked)

On 4/27/2020 at 4:18 AM, shaylavi15 said:

is there a fix for that?

You need to change the control point (? I don’t remember what it’s called) then it should work fine. Also the Black should be a result of your TU settings, bump them all the way up.