[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

51 minutes ago, damonvv said:

Do you have Animated Decouplers installed? If not, you need it to actually decouple from the tower.

Update: I deleted and redownloaded Animated Decouplers manually and now decoupling from the tower works.

That just leaves the engine starting issue. Not sure why I have to press 1 to switch to the mode with all engines after pressing spacebar to start the engines. The fuel bar doesn't even appear on the staging column until I press 1 to cycle through the engine modes.

The Starship control surfaces didn't show up in editor after I downloaded the latest version of Tundra Exploration, even though I have retractable lifting surfaces installed. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by eskimo22

6 hours ago, Cryptoxic said:

Update: I deleted and redownloaded Animated Decouplers manually and now decoupling from the tower works.

That just leaves the engine starting issue. Not sure why I have to press 1 to switch to the mode with all engines after pressing spacebar to start the engines. The fuel bar doesn't even appear on the staging column until I press 1 to cycle through the engine modes.

Check if you have Kerbal Actuators mod. Maybe that is missing/messing something up.

55 minutes ago, eskimo22 said:

The Starship control surfaces didn't show up in editor after I downloaded the latest version of Tundra Exploration, even though I have retractable lifting surfaces installed. What am I doing wrong?

Interesting. Not sure as they do show up for me. Did you unlock them yet? Because I have them moved in the Tech Tree

4 hours ago, damonvv said:

Check if you have Kerbal Actuators mod. Maybe that is missing/messing something up.

Yep I've confirmed that Kerbal Actuators is installed and for good measure, I deleted the CKAN one and installed it manually.

7 hours ago, Verdigo said:

I've searched through the recent history of this thread. Has anyone made any configs for RO? There isn't a great resource for SpaceX things as RO is stuck in the past. Thanks for any help on the subject.

We are working hard to make configs for RO. We still need a little bit more time before we can release it to the public!

6 minutes ago, CocoaGames said:

is there any configs for 2.5x kerbin

Like the stock-parts and most other mods this mod is slightly overpowered and should work in an 2.5-system very well without any configs or changes.

7 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

You need Kerbal Actuators. It’s for the third engine mode for the Ghidorah and Gojira first-stage engine clusters.

9 hours ago, Sammakko78 said:

Loading the craft files it says: WBIMultiModuleEngine part is missing. I downloaded all of the dependencies, what is is?

It's not a dependency. Some "recommended" mods can give you warnings when opening craft files. But its safe to open them and ignore those ones as it will work without Kerbal Actuators. You only have 2 engine modes instead of 3.

On 7/9/2019 at 12:53 PM, eskimo22 said:

Edit the .cfg file of each surface to show "TechRequired = advMetalworks" instead of "TechRequired = advMetalWorks". The capital "W" prevented the parts from showing up in the tech tree.

6 hours ago, WorstAstronaut said:

Edit the .cfg file of each surface to show "TechRequired = advMetalworks" instead of "TechRequired = advMetalWorks". The capital "W" prevented the parts from showing up in the tech tree.

Welp.. I need to fix that.

3 hours ago, feluxution said:

why did you did you make all engines Weaker? when i use BFR i cant get outside the Atmosphere with the Booster anymore

The reballance of the parts were to make them perform closer to their real counterparts. Both in TWR for the rocket as a whole, and scale thrust for the engines. That is why some engines got much weaker, while some got a little stronger. Due to the BFR largely being under development and thus not having much public information available, I just made sure it could do what they claim, while trying to not make the parts too OP compared to stock.

I just started a new career after not playing for a while and noticed, that the mothra engine doesn't start with full power. Is that also a change in the TE engines or some update in another mod? I like it, so finally launch clamps make sense :D If only I had some, so early in career mode...

2 hours ago, infinite_monkey said:

I just started a new career after not playing for a while and noticed, that the mothra engine doesn't start with full power. Is that also a change in the TE engines or some update in another mod? I like it, so finally launch clamps make sense :D If only I had some, so early in career mode...

Yes, we did this so you can see the green flash that F9/F1 rockets have.

Edited by damonvv