[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

3 hours ago, Karin said:

Try reinstalling Cryo Tanks, your game can't  found a tank type that is in a file called "CryoTanksFuelTankTypes.cfg" in the patches folder of CryoTanks

I don't gave this Cryo Tanks, is it a mod or is it part of trundra? If its a mod, it wasn't in the requirements for Tundra

Edited by vbrauber

1 hour ago, vbrauber said:

I don't gave this Cryo Tanks, is it a mod or is it part of trundra? If its a mod, it wasn't in the requirements for Tundra

it's not a requirement, but this tank b9 can't find is part of a patch for it, weird it's showing up if you don't have it installed

1 hour ago, vbrauber said:

After installing Cryo Tanks this happened

link broken

Edited by Karin

I have made the decision to deprecate Gojira mk3 (2018 Starship). I rather want to focus on 1 version of Starship which is actually more accurate than continuing supporting an older concept vehicle. I might add it back in a separate mod but that is currently not on my mind. The next Tundra Exploration update (V3.3) will still have the parts, just not available in the VAB. Parts will be removed in future versions so make sure to take the old starship back home and continue flying with my Mk4 version!

13 hours ago, damonvv said:

I have made the decision to deprecate Gojira mk3 (2018 Starship). I rather want to focus on 1 version of Starship which is actually more accurate than continuing supporting an older concept vehicle. I might add it back in a separate mod but that is currently not on my mind. The next Tundra Exploration update (V3.3) will still have the parts, just not available in the VAB. Parts will be removed in future versions so make sure to take the old starship back home and continue flying with my Mk4 version!

Good on ya, I support your decision :)

Yet poor tin tin rocket. lol

18 hours ago, TruthfulGnome said:

Will you ever add Lunar Starship and possibly update Superheavy to have four landing legs/fins?

Uhm, so far we don't know anything about what SpaceX will do. I am waiting for an official presentation and not going to make stuff based off fan renders. About the Lunar Starship, same logic. I will wait for more information.

15 hours ago, Feellikeapple said:

i cant find it on ckan

It should be on ckan? I don't use ckan myself but it should be on there!

18 hours ago, TruthfulGnome said:

Will you ever add Lunar Starship and possibly update Superheavy to have four landing legs/fins?

13 minutes ago, damonvv said:

Uhm, so far we don't know anything about what SpaceX will do. I am waiting for an official presentation and not going to make stuff based off fan renders. About the Lunar Starship, same logic. I will wait for more information.

Things are constantly changing and current information suggests they're not even going to land Super Heavy with legs anymore. As Damon said, best to wait for some official info.

On 1/20/2021 at 7:02 AM, Hatattack said:

Good on ya, I support your decision :)

Yet poor tin tin rocket. lol

tintin rocket yes, but i really liked matt lowne's retro ssto in this video to kind of scratch the same itch. I wouldn't mind some old school rocketship hulls to fill with advanced engines.

49 minutes ago, Feellikeapple said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V8FAZNRBsivTEmP46oQqW7GcLNfgCluP/view?usp=sharing

btw, i tried installing manually and the parts are not loaded in, here's my log file, with my limited knowledge of the log, i can see that the part is not loaded in because the model doesn't exist

I'm still a bit confused what is going on. Do you have any ingame screenshots of errors etc? Did you put the 2 folders in the GameData folder and not the whole zip?

7 hours ago, Feellikeapple said:

no errors, the parts just don't load, and yes, I put the whole thing into the game data folder, I just deleted the dependencies folder

Open the zip, go inside the GameData folder (that is in the zip). There you see 2 folders. Those 2 should be in your KerbalSpaceProgram/Gamedata folder.

Tundra Exploration V3.3 is out!

Version 3.3.0
- Fixed soot on Block 5 texture to match with the new Mk2 KRE leg.
- Updated craft files
- Deprecated Mk3 Gojira (2018 Starship)
- Mk3 Gojira fin is still available
- Fixed pipes clipping with vac engine on Mk4 SN9 variant
- Fixed attachment node on SN leg
- Added new parts to subcats
- Updated Gojiras body variant text
- Added SN8 nose cone to RCS switch
- Fixed Ghidorah Heavy nosecone raceway
- Fixed gimbal range on Kingfish booster (Mk4 Gojira)
- Fixed soot texture on Block 4 Interstage
- Fixed Ghidorah Heavy nosecone coming off during separation

Lots of changes so hopefully everything is running a bit better now!

Happy launches :D 

28 minutes ago, BoofySmoofy said:

Love the mod, however, just wondering why do the top fins of the starship have control whilst the rear don't?

Check your action groups. Maybe you missed something!

1 minute ago, Feellikeapple said:

uh, I still can't, I just put the whole thing in tundra, including the game data folder, dependencies folder, ships folder and extras folder

did you put the content of the gamedata and extras folders into the ksp gamedata or the whole folders?