[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

On 4/12/2021 at 11:43 PM, TitiKSP said:

I'm Talking About A Horizontal Cargo Doors Starship. It Will Deliver Rovers,Cargo,Etc To The Planets/Moons Surfaces.

SpaceX unveils users' guide for giant Starship rocket | Space

I'm so eager for this  ;.; It is soo hard to deliever payloads into surfaces with the aligator door Starship  :confused:

Damon is doing a great job though, I try to enjoy the things he's currently putting his attention into, just patiente enjoying what I already have, which is amazing!  ;)

Edited by adriangm44

Found an odd bug - if I try to use the Mothra Aerodynamic Fairing Adapter as the *only* probe core on a vessel, I get zero connection to anywhere and the launcher can't be used. However, if I add any other probe core it seems to work just fine controlling from it.

2 hours ago, Tivec said:

Found an odd bug - if I try to use the Mothra Aerodynamic Fairing Adapter as the *only* probe core on a vessel, I get zero connection to anywhere and the launcher can't be used. However, if I add any other probe core it seems to work just fine controlling from it.

it has no EC thats why

2 hours ago, Tivec said:

Oh! I will take a look at it!

4 hours ago, Rocketry101 said:

it has no EC thats why

It had EC available... At least 80 units on that part alone, which is enough for several minutes. No, the icon for loss of control totally disappeared - see this screenshot, top left. I should at least have a red icon showing no commnet contact if that was the case. Adding a probe core made it work..

e2XWClQ.png

It should be mentioned that there are a LOT of mods in my save, but so far I haven't had any other situations like this..

4 hours ago, damonvv said:

Oh! I will take a look at it!

Thanks, not sure what is happening..

On 4/13/2021 at 3:57 AM, SpaceFace545 said:

So my raptor engines aren't producing any thrust, the plumes are generated but no thrust. the engines say no fuel flow but again zero thrust.

@damonvv

You are probably using some type of fuel mod. Make sure you are using the correct versions and the correct combination of mods.

19 hours ago, RhodeWithBrim said:

So, I started using Tundra back a while ago and my Raptor engines always had a sort of "Spool up" time where it wouldn't instantly throttle up the raptors (Like stock engines.) with the recent update this has disappeared. Any ideas?

We removed it when you install Mechjeb. People complained a lot when it spooled up and they couldn't land with just Mechjeb.

4 hours ago, CollectingSP said:

Question- Is there a Way to Have the SpaceX textures on F9 without having RO?

Thanks, and I'm liking the mod. just installed It yesterday.

Yes. Download Tundra Exploration’s RO configs, and there will be an extras folder.  Go in it and go inside the SpaceX decals folder. Now just merge that gamedata folder with the gamedata folder in your ksp folder. it should ask you to override. click yes. It should override the decals and you should be good to go!

9 hours ago, IsaQuest said:

Yes. Download Tundra Exploration’s RO configs, and there will be an extras folder.  Go in it and go inside the SpaceX decals folder. Now just merge that gamedata folder with the gamedata folder in your ksp folder. it should ask you to override. click yes. It should override the decals and you should be good to go!

thats how i did it

9 hours ago, Rocketry101 said:

V 6.0 will have lunar starship and V 5.0 will have SN15

Super excited for this one specially when it has been mentioned in roadmap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Tundra Exploration fans and also for SpaceX Fans, here a flight replica of performance data of Starship SN9 and with audio of SN10:

Data used, real telemetry of SN9 with sound of SN10.

- RO version and KOS code on video description:

Edited by pmborg