[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

3 hours ago, Skylon said:

Any plans to make recoverable fairings?

You could have thrusters, parachute and probe core all in one part

v

On 2-2-2018 at 12:49 PM, damonvv said:

I will make new fairings, will see what I can do about making a reusable one.

I recently tested out the crewed BFR command module, and am unable EVA my kerbals from it. The images of the kerbals inside which normally is shown in the bottom right does not appear, and thus there is no EVA button. Is this a known issue? Do you know any way around it?

Thanks

12 hours ago, Kelpbot said:

I recently tested out the crewed BFR command module, and am unable EVA my kerbals from it. The images of the kerbals inside which normally is shown in the bottom right does not appear, and thus there is no EVA button. Is this a known issue? Do you know any way around it?

Thanks

Hey! Yeah I don't have IVA's for BFR yet. The only way you can get out is by clicking on the hatch next to the docking port.

Important note:

Tundra Exploration may work with 1.4, but I wait for 1.4.1 to be released and that the EULA changes are clear before I update this mod.

Note: the next version of TE WILL BREAK your save. Return all the parts and crafts that came with this mod back to kerbin before updating to the newest version that will come out soon!

Did a little SpaceX BFR simulation after converting the cfgs to be compatable with RO, writing scripts in KOS, and python scripts to display the readouts in a composited video.

Here is the forum discussion thread about the project.

https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?447232-SpaceX-BFR-May-Payload-Simulation

3 hours ago, macktruck6666 said:

Did a little SpaceX BFR simulation after converting the cfgs to be compatable with RO, writing scripts in KOS, and python scripts to display the readouts in a composited video.

-worlds best video ever-

Here is the forum discussion thread about the project.

https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?447232-SpaceX-BFR-May-Payload-Simulation

This

is

amazing...

Really well done! Love it!

I put it on OP.

Edited by damonvv

Just an update, this is currently the release note for 1.1.1. If I missed any, please note it down!

Version 1.1.1
- CLEAN INSTALL - THIS UPDATE IS SAVE BREAKING!
- Updated for KSP 1.4.1
- Updated craft files
- Fixed RCS on Rodan
- Docking hatch moved from 95 degrees to 110
- Added antenna on Gigan pod
- Added Falcon Heavy side decouplers (use action groups to decouple and animate the arms)
- Combined interstage with normal decoupler (use B9 part switch)
- Removed satellite parts (Moved to Tundra Technologies) -> releases on the same date as this update

1 hour ago, RaiderMan said:

will this work with 1.3.1 by any chance?

Should work, atleast I've testest every part in 1.3.1 as well and all works fine. But be aware that any craft using my parts will break with this update!

Edited by damonvv

20 minutes ago, Natokerbal said:

So when can we get some RealPlume support? Sry for sounding like a D*ck it just really bothers me and I want it Implemented already. 

This is exactly the kind of post that makes mod makers put things off. These guys (and girls) do this in their own free time. Be thankful for what they give you, because they don't have to. According to the OP, it seems there already is RealPlume compatibility.

Recommended Mods: Real Plume Stock Configs.

Edited by DJ Reonic