[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

10 hours ago, damonvv said:

Now I have to get this ingame and test everything!

4DLQDcL.png

Yeah, see, that 90 degree hinge on the front fins is what I was talking about if it's just going to be a flapper. If that gets into a nose dive it's going to be damned hard to get out of... I suspect that's why the new layout for the Mk1 is slightly angled inwards towards the nose 

16 hours ago, alberro+ said:

Will there be any changes to the Falcon 9 and/or Falcon 1?

No. The new Merlin 1D engine and the new empty Octaweb will come in a later version!
But I do have a new Cold Gas Thruster with a nice plume!

Edited by damonvv

23 minutes ago, Hadron27 said:

But... But It doesn't say it needs this in the dependency... can you say if I need it or not? im just confused.

Uuh welp, this mod used to bundle all the mods in the zip. But now its just TE and you need to download the dependencies on your own so I should probably remove those lines in the OP.
The mod is optional but it gives you 3 engine modes for the F9 rocket.

I know I've been asking a lot of questions (I'm really excited about the new Starship) I have 2 more questions:

1: Will the new Raptors have that same (or similar) kind of expansive plume as the Merlin 1 and 9s? 

2: Will the new Starship fins/wings have more actuation options than the last version? Will they be able to make small stability adjustments or just extend/retract?

8 hours ago, SpeedShot7 said:

I know I've been asking a lot of questions (I'm really excited about the new Starship) I have 2 more questions:

1: Will the new Raptors have that same (or similar) kind of expansive plume as the Merlin 1 and 9s? 

2: Will the new Starship fins/wings have more actuation options than the last version? Will they be able to make small stability adjustments or just extend/retract?

1: Yes!

2: Yes!!

3 hours ago, FirenzeEzio said:

Will the interior of the new starship be redone?

I never modeled it. I just took the IVA of I think an MK2 plane part and that was it hah. I will do a proper IVA in a later stage