[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

How can I make waterfall mod work? It says it doesn't find anything to configure. Works well with stock parts. Should i have a mod that lets me modify tundra parts?

Edit: it works with raptors but not merlins.

Edited by Illeshun

14 minutes ago, Illeshun said:

How can I make waterfall mod work? It says it doesn't find anything to configure. Works well with stock parts. Should i have a mod that lets me modify tundra parts?

Edit: it works with raptors but not merlins.

Yeah, damonv hasn't added the Waterfall support to the rest of the engines. You'll have to use Real Plume for the other engines.

2 hours ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

Yeah, damonv hasn't added the Waterfall support to the rest of the engines. You'll have to use Real Plume for the other engines.

Actually, you only need smokescreen. This mod comes with its own plumes!

4 minutes ago, OdyBN said:

Would it be possible to add different levels of soot for reflights of Ghidorah 9? Such as with one flight there is barely any soot but with 7 reflights the booster almost looks black. 

They already do. Only one level though. It looks very similar to the soot after 4 flights.

On 3/17/2021 at 2:04 PM, damonvv said:

RO patches for later KSP versions will come. But with the new Starship design it takes a lot of time to balance it. Nessus is working really hard. I can't give you any timeframe when it will be finished.

Okay, it makes sense given the interesting aerodynamics I have played around with using FAR in the stock game. It would probably have to be changed quite a bit, I'm assuming, to get any type of good flight in RSS/RO, there's also the 1.7x switch.

3 hours ago, certifiedkerbal said:

Okay, it makes sense given the interesting aerodynamics I have played around with using FAR in the stock game. It would probably have to be changed quite a bit, I'm assuming, to get any type of good flight in RSS/RO, there's also the 1.7x switch.

TE does not support FAR regardless. Too many things go wrong and so far I haven´t seen people making configs to support FAR.

On 3/21/2021 at 4:09 PM, damonvv said:

Will be done together with the overall Gojira update!

Do you have a release date in mind? 

On 3/24/2021 at 6:22 AM, editor99 said:

All dependencies are installed via Ckan, but I'm still getting missing or unlocked part errors.

(No I'm not in career mode)

I also had this issue, all the crafts say they have missing parts but  they load, but when they do its still messed up a  bit. for example F9's first stage engine doesnt work and also Starship's flaps dont work.

i Just rebuilt the rockets 

2 hours ago, TheRealMK245 said:

I also had this issue, all the crafts say they have missing parts but  they load, but when they do its still messed up a  bit. for example F9's first stage engine doesnt work and also Starship's flaps dont work.

i Just rebuilt the rockets 

I’ll see what I can do to reduce this problem in the future

2 hours ago, TheRealMK245 said:

If you look at the roadmap, I have still some work to do before I will start with the Gojira update. I cannot give any timeline as to when that will happen.

1 hour ago, adriangm44 said:

@damonvv What happened to the Rodan IVA in the v4.0 of the Roadmap?

Must have miss-clicked! But I wasn’t planning on doing it anytime soon. IVAs are still a pain to make and a very small % of users actually uses them. If you install MAS mod my IVA still works decently enough!

:D me encanto el mod :D :prograde::cool:

Yo personalmente conocí el mod por Spacex-KSP y me encanto aunque las ruedas de reacción de la Inter etapa del super pesado y del mk4 deberían ser mas potentes y te recomiendo. Y para mas fama ir investigando como hacer una reducción de recursos del juego para los que juegan en una tostadora como yo  

;p10/10 me encanta jugarlo en mi tostadora sin importar que no sepa si cada vez que suena un avion es mi tostadora a punto de explotar o es un cohete del juego :happy::targetpro:

[translation by moderators]

:D I loved the mod :D :prograde::cool:

I personally knew the mod from Spacex-KSP and I loved it although the reaction wheels of the Inter stage of the super heavy and the mk4 should be more powerful and I recommend you. And for more fame to investigate how to reduce game resources for those who play in a toaster like me  

;p10/10 I love to play it on my toaster no matter if I don't know if every time a plane rings it's my toaster about to explode or it's a rocket from the game :happy::targetpro:

Edited by Vanamonde
Please post in English when not using the International subforums.

4 hours ago, TitiKSP said:

Hi,Does The RO Compatibility patch Works With RO RSS 1.8.1?

Yes! Although not all the new parts will be supported. We are working on updating it!

4 hours ago, IsaQuest said:

Hey! Is there a plan to add a Super Heavy engine variant with no legs? Kinda like the Gojira MK3 super heavy engine, but shiny. 

If you look at the roadmap, a Gojira (Starship) revamp is planned. All the new details and features that the current Starship has will be implemented.