[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

On 5/3/2021 at 9:01 PM, FatherOfGold said:

Gigan XL doesn't work with the fairings. The solar panels are ripped off when decoupling the fairings if the vehicle is accelerating at all. If the vehicle is stationary you can decouple the fairings without issue. Also, Gigan to TMI, with full payload and ore is within the payload capacity of an RTLS Ghidorah 9. Is that expected? With full payload and ore it weighs ~14 tons. I am attaching the solar panels at the little dots on the utility head.

pqNbk8M.png

Wait is there a pre release? If so, is it public or only for certain people? I’d love to play the dragon xl

5 minutes ago, VASMIR said:

Is there a plan to add a horizontal cargo bay for the Starship?  It's hard getting modules out of the "alligator jaws" when the vehicle is landed.

Someone else asked this I think a few months ago and damon said that it will be part of the gojira overhaul update

Edited by TheRealMK245
I accidentally wrote Wrong information

Is it possible to increase the size of the cargo starship in this mod as per the SpaceX Starship user guide? https://www.spacex.com/media/starship_users_guide_v1.pdf

It is currently way too small for anything more than a single space station module.

I am not being able to download beta versions. Is there work being done there or some other issue?!

I tried 10 times but still couldn't get it!

Beta's are there to be tested. Not to use in your save. Things can and will break on github from time to time. So be aware of what you are doing and don't forget to make back-ups.

3 minutes ago, davide96 said:

@damonvvhi, I have a question, is ti possible to modify the quantity of the fuel in the tanks fuel?? I'm playing with a rescaled sistem and the first stage run out of fuel before the correct staging time.

Thanks a lot

What size is the system rescaled to? The boosters are designed for the Kerbin systems, although there are configs to allow them to fit other system sizes.

1 minute ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

What size is the system rescaled to? The boosters are designed for the Kerbin systems, although there are configs to allow them to fit other system sizes.

I'm playing at 3.5x in the part.cfg of the other mods I can change the resources like liquid fuel and OX but in tundra exploration I'm not able to find how to increase the resources...is there a way to do that??

Just now, davide96 said:

I'm playing at 3.5x in the part.cfg of the other mods I can change the resources like liquid fuel and OX but in tundra exploration I'm not able to find how to increase the resources...is there a way to do that??

I think you can use the RO configs, but it would cause the dV to be blown out of proportions.

On 4/22/2021 at 12:15 PM, Marlon Kerman said:

When I load the craft file packed with the mod I have Methane in the tanks but is not in the tanks when I build it my self and I cant chose it.

I seem to be having a similar issue and haven't figured it out either.