[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

9 hours ago, The guy from duna said:

Hi, for some reason my Starship is black even though I set the reflection refresh rate to medium and the reflection texture resolution to 256. do you know a fix for the problem?

Enable shaders from settings

9 hours ago, The guy from duna said:

Hi, for some reason my Starship is black even though I set the reflection refresh rate to medium and the reflection texture resolution to 256. do you know a fix for the problem?

Reflection only works if your render quality is set to 'Good' or above, try increasing it to that.

On 4/22/2021 at 5:15 PM, Marlon Kerman said:

When I load the craft file packed with the mod I have Methane in the tanks but is not in the tanks when I build it my self and I cant chose it.

I've been having this issue too. Could it be down to clashing parts managers? 

1 hour ago, Hatattack said:

The front actuating fins are a lot darker (heatshieldless side) than the rest of the starship, on the 'release candidate' I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional so I thought I'd point it out :) 

Intentional. Look at the official renders on the SpaceX website. This model is made in 2019 anyway so it is pretty old.

I seem to be getting a load of lag while using the FH. Specifically the engines seem to be causing it, even lowering the smokescreen particle count doesn't seem to fix the lag. As soon as the main core exits the physics range of the boosters the lag stops.

3 hours ago, RhodeWithBrim said:

I seem to be getting a load of lag while using the FH. Specifically the engines seem to be causing it, even lowering the smokescreen particle count doesn't seem to fix the lag. As soon as the main core exits the physics range of the boosters the lag stops.

Booster=lag learn that 

17 hours ago, Naeth Kerman said:

I have a question about the next update.

Will the Super Heavy Booster still have fins on the engine cluster, or will it just be flat?

We haven’t seen any visual renders from SpaceX themselves so I’m not sure what their plan really is. Hopefully by the time I will start revamping it we know more

9 hours ago, Mazovian said:

My tundra plumes are not appered in waterfall editor and i have no plumes

I need more info. What part? Got smokescreen and waterfall installed or just waterfall?

@damonvv I have been playing with the waterfall config for the Superheavy Raptor Cluster to give it a more realistic touch instead of the sci-fi  magenta - red . It begins with the initial blueish-white noozle then to yellow and ending with a green touch (the green is to represent what it is usually happening with raptors when they do a rich combustion and it starts eating the bell) 

EDIT- I forgot to mention that I also added Waterfall to the one-engine mode, the effects are exactly the same apart from the scale. The scale for the one-engine mode is 0.8 and the scale for the allengines mode is 1.2

Edited by jrodriguez
edit