[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

Hi!

I'm really enjoying this mod, but I've found an issue with the dragon 2 capsule. The shroud for the docking port rotates 90 degrees, but this isn't enough for most ships to dock together. Could this possibly be fixed?

Thanks for all the hard work!

3 hours ago, eam2312 said:

Hi!

I'm really enjoying this mod, but I've found an issue with the dragon 2 capsule. The shroud for the docking port rotates 90 degrees, but this isn't enough for most ships to dock together. Could this possibly be fixed?

Thanks for all the hard work!

Yes, I am planning on moving the shroud from 90 to 110 degrees.

2 hours ago, Barzon Kerman said:
Album https://imgur.com/2hVU2lb will appear when post is submitted

Is there any mods here that could cause the Staub parts to become blank grey. The probe core has become a grey box, the engine is at an angle when it is placed and the tank is shaped like the Paneer probe.

I'm not sure what causes this, can you provide a screenshot the parts acting weird?

OK, thank you. I have tried this and now it works fine.

Would it be possible for you to add built in parachutes to the Rodan capsule as Elon Musk has announced that Crew Dragon will not land propulsively, and instead with parachutes.

Edited by Barzon Kerman

45 minutes ago, Barzon Kerman said:

OK, thank you. I have tried this and now it works fine.

Would it be possible for you to add built in parachutes to the Rodan capsule as Elon Musk has announced that Crew Dragon will not land propulsively, and instead with parachutes.

I can think about it yeah, it needs an update anyway with the new design.

1 hour ago, [HM]GloriousSupremeLeader said:

Hey, I know its a bit of a late thing but I've only just come across and combed through this thread today, but is the pad pictured gonna be released/can it be found anywhere? Would appreciate any help in finding something like it if not :)

I hope this can make your day:

As for the actual LC-40 launchpad, I'm still tweaking things, so maybe in around ~2 weeks I can put up a dev version.

On 2/12/2018 at 9:03 PM, damonvv said:

Very nice! Love that Govsat-1 landing

Thanks! again i really appreciate what your doing with this mod!

On 2/14/2018 at 11:23 AM, damonvv said:

Little update, finished nose cones and decoupler (which still needs to be animated)

iFNPuYO.png

P.S. It needs some balancing :sealed:

Hide contents

M4mJ7Uj.gif

also that bottom gif is exactly the problem ive been having :D 

Edited by tmccreight651

Love this Mod!!!

Is there a CSM or Cargo Trunk with solar panels for the Rodan Capsule or the cargo capsule included with this mod?

Any craft files anywhere?

What are you all using under the capsules?

Thanks!

Edited by Kilo60

6 minutes ago, Kilo60 said:

Love this Mod!!!

Is there a CSM or Cargo Trunk with solar panels for the Rodan Capsule or the cargo capsule included with this mod?

Any craft files anywhere?

What are you all using under the capsules?

Thanks!

Craft files comes with the download, Rodan and Gigan pods have trunks. Both capsules have special designed heat shields as separate parts. No cargo trunk with included solar panels yet. I wait for SpaceX to reveal their Cargo Dragon V2 design.

52 minutes ago, damonvv said:

Рамс файлов поставляется с скачать, побежал и Gigan Probe имеют сл. Обе капсулы имеют специально разработанный храм щиты как отдельные части. Нет груза сумку с включенными cons батареи еще. Ждать для Я компании компании spacex, чтобы выявить их грузовик Dragon В2 в дизайн.

Hmm... Is the texture of the fairings included in the mod or is it Your own?
UPD: How did you put the side boosters? Mechjeb somehow not working properly :(

Edited by mie mie

6 minutes ago, mie mie said:

Hmm... Is the texture of the fairings included in the mod or is it Your own?
UPD: How did you put the side boosters? Mechjeb somehow not working properly :(

No mechjeb, they just do their thing for no reason and it works haha. The fairing is from Tantares. 

On 27/10/2017 at 2:03 PM, damonvv said:

This comment will be for the guide we are making.

Are you still making the guide?

Wondering because I just installed it and was unsure of how to attach a decoupler to the gigan trunk because nothing seemed to be flush

15 minutes ago, Skylon said:

Are you still making the guide?

Wondering because I just installed it and was unsure of how to attach a decoupler to the gigan trunk because nothing seemed to be flush

It was never designed to be flush, I may change a few things so the trunk with solar panels actually fit on the decoupler.