[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

1 hour ago, skzbr said:

Which .CFG i change the price of the drone ships? I`m not finding.

I want to use in carrer mode, but is god damn expansive

I'm not sure which droneships you talk about? There are none in this mod

6 hours ago, adriangm44 said:

Okay @alberro+ I'll try that thank you. What's the normal TWR that I should be having in stock kerbol system? Also, do you know whats the max payload (in Kg) for each the falcon 9, the Falcon Heavy and the Mk4 Starship??

Appreciate it, thanks mate!

I’m not sure if there’s a difference between Stock TWR, and JNSQ TWR, but I get around 1.34 at sea level in JNSQ.

As for the payloads, I’m not entirely sure, but Falcon Heavy can pretty much lift anything with the right configuration. Same with Starship, as it is a Super-Heavy launch vehicle.

No problem, mate!

1 hour ago, xD-FireStriker said:

Hey, I have launched 2 of theses and when I decouple the first stage the second stage just starts spinning. Any idea what I’m doing wrong 

At what altitude are you decoupling the stages? Maybe try using some RCS or SAS. If the issue persists, try reinstalling Tundra and Module Manager.

Edited by alberro+

5 hours ago, DylanSemrau said:

The thing about the extended fairing is that we only have one image and not much information on specific dimensions so like why make it if it's just gonna need to be remade in a few months

Well, for now, it just seems to be a longer version of the current one. Knowing SpaceX's concept designs, it could very well change tomorrow.

Just now, alberro+ said:

Well, for now, it just seems to be a longer version of the current one. Knowing SpaceX's concept designs, it could very well change tomorrow.

The shape is quite different, it's not just a longer version of the current fairing, if that were the case it would already be done :P 

10 minutes ago, DylanSemrau said:

The shape is quite different, it's not just a longer version of the current fairing, if that were the case it would already be done :P 

Seems mostly the same to me, except for a slightly longer nose.

gODiCTu.png

2 hours ago, adriangm44 said:

Guys any idea of how to bring the payload/crew down to the ground from a landed Starship?

I've got this sort of elevator-type contraption attached to the side of the hatch.

Spoiler

Unrelated screenshots...

FztF4yK.png

AR0mCzL.png

Edited by alberro+

On 6/20/2020 at 10:51 PM, DylanSemrau said:

The thing about the extended fairing is that we only have one image and not much information on specific dimensions so like why make it if it's just gonna need to be remade in a few months

We also don't know if it'll even happen at all. Completely depends on whether or not FH wins NSSL Phase 2.

15 hours ago, davidy12 said:

06Ue78U.png

Okay, kind of hard to see since I'm away from my rig, but I've got artifacting on my first stage.

8 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

@damonvv Forgot to remove the collider render huh? :P

Is that from the github repo? If so then yeah I know. I broke it but then the temperature here skyrocketed so I’m taking a few days off till the weekend haha

2 hours ago, retikulum said:

Is it possible, that parts are missing like tt.rosetta.panel, tt.newhorizons.sci2, etc.?

Can't load my savegame properly (space station and so on) :-(

Those parts are looong gone. I am not sure how you even got those. What KSP version are you on?

2 hours ago, retikulum said:

Is it possible, that parts are missing like tt.rosetta.panel, tt.newhorizons.sci2, etc.?

Can't load my savegame properly (space station and so on) :-(

Aren't those parts from Tundra Technologies?