[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

1 hour ago, VASMIR said:

Love your mod!  But wow, terminal velocity for Falcon 9 and Superheavy is almost 1 kilometer per second.  Any tips on reducing this?  I'm playing in JSNQ and I already have pretty tight margins.

Gliding. Basically It generates lift that decreases your vertical speed while increases horizontal speed, then drag slows you down

Here's Falcon 9 doing it, look at the orientation changing after ignition

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

Did you install the dependencies?

Dependencies ?

Um , The mods that should be installed , yes

It worked now , I installed it uncorrectly putting every thing even the ship files in the gamedata file :joy:

How to close to flaps by using the keyboard ?

I press ( K , L , J , I ) and just nothing happens

Are there another controls ?

Edited by mmamh2008

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2021 at 4:05 AM, Starwaster said:

@damonvv Spacedock download keeps halting at 32MB (approx)

Interesting.. For me it downloads right away.. Does this happen with just the latest version or all of them?

On 11/7/2021 at 1:55 AM, Smiley_Smiley said:

The rockets are very wobbly? Like for example, the Starship, I cant even turn it without it spazzing out.

Use the autostrut function to make it more stable. You could also download KJR to make things stronger.

On 10/18/2021 at 2:52 AM, mmamh2008 said:

Dependencies ?

Um , The mods that should be installed , yes

It worked now , I installed it uncorrectly putting every thing even the ship files in the gamedata file :joy:

How to close to flaps by using the keyboard ?

I press ( K , L , J , I ) and just nothing happens

Are there another controls ?

for the flaps you must map them to action groups, the controls you say there are the RCS btw

On 11/16/2021 at 7:31 PM, Kadermonkey said:

what mod is the water launch pad from?

It is from the mod Kerbal Konstructs. The mod allows you to make new structures (Launch Pads, runways etc.) It looks like the OP just put two of them side by side in the ocean. As for the launch stand / tower, I'm not sure.

1 hour ago, Elro2k said:

It is from the mod Kerbal Konstructs. The mod allows you to make new structures (Launch Pads, runways etc.) It looks like the OP just put two of them side by side in the ocean. As for the launch stand / tower, I'm not sure.

I know which mod the tower is from, and I already use kerbal konstructs... I just cant find the specific pad

• 2 weeks later...