[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

2 hours ago, LxcidGames12 said:

Is this right?? 

Yeah sorry to say you have some issues here. In a bunch of cases, what you've done is to unzip the distribution zip file directly into your GameData folder. This will almost always be incorrect. What you want to do is unzip the file somewhere else, and then inside the zip folders you'll find a GameData folder. The stuff inside that folder goes into your gamedata folder. This allows mod to come with extra stuff that doesn't belong in the GameData folder. 

So some examples of this issue that stand out: B9Partswitch, ModuleManager,  Tundra, KerbalReusability, etc  ... hopefully you get the idea.

3 hours ago, tmccreight651 said:

Hi, i recently moved from regular KSP to Rescale x2 and i was wondering if there were any configs that balanced Tundra Exploration for it as the stock balanced version is incredibly underpowered in x2. Many thanks!

It's the opposite, in stock scale everything is overpowered, so no, there's no patch for that

20 hours ago, tmccreight651 said:

Hi, i recently moved from regular KSP to Rescale x2 and i was wondering if there were any configs that balanced Tundra Exploration for it as the stock balanced version is incredibly underpowered in x2. Many thanks!

I use the falcon 9 in KSRSS at 2.5x with no issue. Idk how you're defining underpowered, but I can tell you this: if you load the sample craft into recent KSP and it has the launch stand on it, KER will tell you that the TWR is something like 0.2. I rebuild craft after looking at the samples, and I use MLP, and everything is peachy.

Hi. I have this problem where the parts are not visible in the VAB or SPH. I play science mode and have all parts unlocked and when i got to check in the Research Facility (im not sure for the correct name basically the place where u unlock parts) and i saw that Starship parts are deprecated. How can i fix that? And i dont have textures unlimited. Is it required?

Edited by BlackEyedPhantom

2 hours ago, BlackEyedPhantom said:

Hi. I have this problem where the parts are not visible in the VAB or SPH. I play science mode and have all parts unlocked and when i got to check in the Research Facility (im not sure for the correct name basically the place where u unlock parts) and i saw that Starship parts are deprecated. How can i fix that? And i dont have textures unlimited. Is it required?

Look at page 156. There is the answer. Gojira/Starship is deprecated. There are other mods for Starship.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

Is there a way to actually continue using your Gojira? I'm perfectly fine with you not working on it further, but why remove what's already there? I actually enjoyed your design as well as the Kaio's one - I used both for different purposes (for example, I find yours more suitable for landing on other planets/moons). And now when I tried to load it there are no textures. Is there a way I could fix this? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So , you removed starship , right ? The models were good , Well , I hate reality which you have to land superheavy on mechazilla which may and may not be successful. But anyway , Good mod .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Alex1234567890 said:

Could you make the BFR availble soon?I see you decipted the Starship,and I want it have a replacement!

As stated a few posts above, Tundra's Starship has ben replaced by Starship Expansion Project

Edited by OrdinaryKerman
Also, please put at least some effort into spelling

On 1/23/2022 at 9:40 PM, damonvv said:

Hello!

BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE INSTALLING!!!!!!!
This version will hopefully not break your save. Make sure to retire any Gojira craft before you do!

Today, I have released V6.0!

This version will sadly see the move to fully deprecating  the Gojira fleet. I see no motivation to continue this ship and thereby retire it.
Luckily, @Kari has made their own awesome Starship! You can find more details here:

@EritoKaio has also made their own version of Starship which also utilizes the Tundra plugin for the flaps and raptor engines!

Tundra Exploration will continue to be a Falcon an Dragon family only mod. 

Happy landings!

Ok.Because your Starship is not so realistic,but Falcon 9 and Dragon is realistic,in a stockalike style.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, adriangm44 said:

@Janus92 Your Starship script is amazing! Will you be doing a script for Falcon 9 and Heavy in the future? :D

Nope! Gonna stick with starship for now ;)

Someone is working on an interface for dragon, but it will still take (maybe quite) a while.

• 2 months later...