[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

18 hours ago, AstroKerbal1B said:

Is there any way to change the logos and signs to the real Falcon 9 livery?

There is a real logo addon somewhere on this thread that I use, if I recall it might be a part of the realism overhall plugin?

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya. A while back you added support for Independent Throttle to the Octopus engine (thank you again!). I've noticed a small difference in behavior when compared to stock, so I thought I'd mention it in case it's something simple.

When Independent Throttle is enabled via mouse click, it behaves correctly. But when activated via action group it does not display the throttle slider.

Happy to provide more info/logs/mod list if necessary.

FReUrTV.png

11 minutes ago, Gabrielbrousse said:

Hello i would have liked to do a starship (gojira) but there is a lot of missing texture and all the parts name is DEPRECATED did you know how to fix that ? thank to have read me and have a good day unknown.png

Starship is no longer supported by this mod. See this mod for Starship and superheavy:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! Been a while!

Since Falcon Heavy's latest flight, I found the need to give this mod some new features. Starting today, I will revamp a few parts to make them look better. One of them will be ghidorah's octaweb. More details soon!
I also updated TE to fix a few issues:

Version 6.1.0

• Added actuated pusher inside Ghidorah Interstage
  • Fixed Independent Throttle Action ( @OrbitalManeuvers! )
  • Fixed cfg syntax errors
  • Fixed SN15 parts still showing up in categories list
  • Fixed ActuateOut not persisting through vessel reloads
  • Fixed Gimbal lock not functioning properly on symmetrical parts
  • Removed last remains from Gojira
  • Removed HabUtils.dll since it is no longer used
  • Updated Tundra Plugin to inherit new features from SEP plugin

Many thanks to @SofieBrink for keeping the Tundra plugin up to date!

If there are any issues, please let me know!

Happy launches!

6 hours ago, Damon said:

Hi all! Been a while!

Since Falcon Heavy's latest flight, I found the need to give this mod some new features. Starting today, I will revamp a few parts to make them look better. One of them will be ghidorah's octaweb. More details soon!
I also updated TE to fix a few issues:

Version 6.1.0

• Added actuated pusher inside Ghidorah Interstage
  • Fixed Independent Throttle Action ( @OrbitalManeuvers! )
  • Fixed cfg syntax errors
  • Fixed SN15 parts still showing up in categories list
  • Fixed ActuateOut not persisting through vessel reloads
  • Fixed Gimbal lock not functioning properly on symmetrical parts
  • Removed last remains from Gojira
  • Removed HabUtils.dll since it is no longer used
  • Updated Tundra Plugin to inherit new features from SEP plugin

Many thanks to @SofieBrink for keeping the Tundra plugin up to date!

If there are any issues, please let me know!

Happy launches!

Can't wait to see the octaweb revamp. Really glad to see this mod getting the love it deserves.

Small suggestion, it'd be really cool to see the Falcon 5 implemented into Tundra someday.

On 10/17/2022 at 7:53 PM, OrbitalManeuvers said:

Hiya. A while back you added support for Independent Throttle to the Octopus engine (thank you again!). I've noticed a small difference in behavior when compared to stock, so I thought I'd mention it in case it's something simple.

When Independent Throttle is enabled via mouse click, it behaves correctly. But when activated via action group it does not display the throttle slider.

Happy to provide more info/logs/mod list if necessary.

FReUrTV.png

Hiya, just wanted to say this bug has now been fixed in the mos recent update. But i also wanted to thank you for the absolutely awesome way you reported and showed this bug. Made it very simple to find and patch.

Sofie

• 2 weeks later...

How do I dock the Rodan crew capsule? It wont accept any docking port and there doesnt seem to be one that comes with the mod. Edit: I got the C100 Mk2 docking port active/passive to accept eachother. Not sure what mod they're from. This one im assuming as the active one seems to fit really nice on the Rodan pod. What other ports can I use?

Edited by Motokid600

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have an updated RO config for this mod or know of a plan to release one that is more updated than this one  https://github.com/nessux/TundraExploration4RO

• 3 weeks later...

hi all guys, I have a question, how can I modify the quantity of the fuel in the falcon 9 first and second stage?? and in the crew dragon hoc can I increase the quantity of monopropellant? it seems that I'm not able to find the correct cfg file in the "tundra exploration" folder.

thanks guys

• 2 months later...
On 2/24/2023 at 10:07 AM, xD-FireStriker said:

Will there be anymore updates to the mod for KSP1? 

On 2/24/2023 at 3:49 PM, vanlock said:

I'm not intending to buy KSP2 just yet so yes I really hope you will continue maintaining your mod for KSP1 :wub:

I will try and figure out a way to make it easy to port new stuff for both versions!

• 4 weeks later...