[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

@damonvv hey, so I was interested in knowing, is there any cargo version that makes it easier to deploy stuff on planetary surfaces? I got interested in pathfinder a bit and wanted to test it out, just experiment with it, see how it is, and that got me thinking of something like the below but on a smaller scale

Pictures Search Results for "space x mars base art"

Pictures Search Results for "space x mars base art"

Hey, so I tried to load up the craft files provided in the mod and this happened. I've installed all the mods correctly but why does this happen? It didn't give me logs for any error during loading.HBNVZCu.jpg

6 hours ago, Inspierio said:

Hey, so I tried to load up the craft files provided in the mod and this happened. I've installed all the mods correctly but why does this happen? It didn't give me logs for any error during loading.

You need KRE:

Edited by notJebKerman

9 hours ago, Inspierio said:

Hey, so I tried to load up the craft files provided in the mod and this happened. I've installed all the mods correctly but why does this happen? It didn't give me logs for any error during loading.

It sure looks like it's not installed properly, I suggest to download the latest one again and install it manually (if you did it with CKAN).

16 hours ago, damonvv said:

It sure looks like it's not installed properly, I suggest to download the latest one again and install it manually (if you did it with CKAN).

Ahem, I just realised what I did wrong, thanks for the support

Edited by Inspierio
i realised doood

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:03 AM, damonvv said:

This comment will be for the guide we are making.

Hey, I need help, I've seen the mod in game and I would love to get it, I have some other mods and the game version 1.4.3, every time I try to get the mod to load into the game it wont because it has near future solar 1.2.2, I've tried looking around for a 1.4.3 version of near future solar but cant find it anywhere, can you help me? Thank you. 

6 minutes ago, Kerbal_Quantum said:

Hey, I need help, I've seen the mod in game and I would love to get it, I have some other mods and the game version 1.4.3, every time I try to get the mod to load into the game it wont because it has near future solar 1.2.2, I've tried looking around for a 1.4.3 version of near future solar but cant find it anywhere, can you help me? Thank you. 

the latest version of Near Future solar should work. (1.4.2) also try updating B9 part switch to the latest. Hope that helps!

On 4/14/2018 at 9:37 PM, damonvv said:

Tundra Technologies will also release at the same time as Tundra Exploration 1.1.2 (For KSP 1.4.3).

Hey @damonvvIs everything OK, because this was posted about a month ago, and some time ago you said you were waiting on the configs. And I was wondering if something happened in RL that delayed TT?

15 minutes ago, Barzon Kerman said:

Hey @damonvvIs everything OK, because this was posted about a month ago, and some time ago you said you were waiting on the configs. And I was wondering if something happened in RL that delayed TT?

Yes, C4D let me down as in it won’t open any of my projects anymore. After some reinstalling I still had the same issue. I can plan a release this week once I got some of the things ready with a new 3D software I’m currently learning. Sorry for the delays!

Meanwhile:

https://i.imgur.com/O05dgRh.png

Edited by damonvv

Tundra Exploration V1.1.3 is released!

Version 1.1.3
- Added new Block 5 textures
- Added new `Block 4` textures
- Added new fairing adapter
- Added new fairings
- Revamped the Ghidorah Heavy nosecone
- Fixed a small bug with Gojira
- Updated the .craft files