[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I noticed this the other day when playing with TAC Life Support. For the cargo dragon 2 capsule, I have to choose between monopropellant and supplies. Is there a plan to change this so that the monopropellant is always included, and is separated from the optional cargo selection? @Damon

Additionally, I'm having trouble with docking. I'm not sure how the actuation toggles work on dragon, but any translation I give seems to fire off more than one set of thrusters. IE, if I'm translating left, it also fires the RCS for forward and backward. I'd change the toggles myself but I can't tell how they're labeled on the capsule part.

Edited by Elro2k

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello, is there a way to launch a falcon without logos? it was available before falcon rework, but this option disappeared for me after i updated to the newest version

edit: okay i have found it, it was just lower in the part options

Edited by olek100000
mistake