damonvv

[1.7.x] Tundra Exploration - v1.5.0.1 (July 17th) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, Dragon V2 and Starship!

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Puggonaut said:

Had too

*sweats methane*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Puggonaut said:

Had too

Tundra1552659681.png

Oh and this also popped into my head as an idea :lol:

Tundra-11552659694.png

How did you even do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sea Near Future Construction decouplers between the boosters. Side boosters are Starship tankers on top of SuperHeavy boosters, without wings.

That thing must have insane delta V, although it also has to carry its own weight up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, darkerdadorito said:

How did you even do that?

Textures Unlimited , a few struts and well praying helped

TU config

        model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_CcommandPod

        model =TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFB_ENGINE_CLUSTER
        model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFB_FUELTANK
        model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFB_INTERSTAGE
        model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_AFT_CARGO

         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_AFT_CARGO
        
        model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_Engine_Fairing        
         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_Forward_FIN_L        
         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_Forward_FIN_R

         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_FuelTank
         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_TAIL        
         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_TAIL_WING_L

         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_TAIL_WING_R
         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_TANKER    

Just dump that lot under here

}
KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_FullMetal

in the TU cfg.

Result one shiny  rocket . simples ^_^


   

Edited by Puggonaut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Puggonaut said:

Textures Unlimited , a few struts and well praying helped

TU config

        model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_CcommandPod

        model =TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFB_ENGINE_CLUSTER
        model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFB_FUELTANK
        model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFB_INTERSTAGE
        model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_AFT_CARGO

         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_AFT_CARGO
        
        model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_Engine_Fairing        
         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_Forward_FIN_L        
         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_Forward_FIN_R

         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_FuelTank
         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_TAIL        
         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_TAIL_WING_L

         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_TAIL_WING_R
         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_TANKER    

Just dump that lot under here

}
KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_FullMetal

in the TU cfg.

Result one shiny  rocket . simples ^_^


   

Ah, thanks! I did something similar, I was just wondering how your Starship looked more like steel since mine just enabled reflective surfaces. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spacekitty4427 said:

Are these rockets to scale? Do they have similar DV to the real ones?

They are designed for 2.5x scale if I remember

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, QuantumNight12 said:

Sorry to be that guy but any chance of a chrome starship and/or black solar panels on Dragon V2's trunk?

Did you read/look this page? And the solar panels are blue at the real one. They looks only black in space and on earth because of the protective foil.

On 3/15/2019 at 3:23 PM, Puggonaut said:

Had too

Tundra1552659681.png

Oh and this also popped into my head as an idea :lol:

Tundra-11552659694.png

 

Edited by Cheesecake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

Did you read/look this page? And the solar panels are blue at the real one. They looks only black in space and on earth because of the protective foil.

Oh ok, sorry lol :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

Did you read/look this page? And the solar panels are blue at the real one. They looks only black in space and on earth because of the protective foil.

 

 

3 hours ago, QuantumNight12 said:

Oh ok, sorry lol :/

Solar panels are blue because that's inline with KSP. But they are already looking pretty good with this new shader on them.



Also sneak peak at upgraded Erector: (NO more need for AdvancedTextures mod)
mZ6380i.png

With a better node to proper align @AlphaMensaes FSS tower:
u3ZvJCb.png

Rodan launch 


More mods that are currently listed as "dependency" will soon be no longer needed for this mod to work. But takes time.

Edited by damonvv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, damonvv said:

 

Solar panels are blue because that's inline with KSP. But they are already looking pretty good with this new shader on them.



Also sneak peak at upgraded Erector: (NO more need for AdvancedTextures mod)
mZ6380i.png

With a better node to proper align @AlphaMensaes FSS tower:
u3ZvJCb.png

Rodan launch 


More mods that are currently listed as "dependency" will soon be no longer needed for this mod to work. But takes time.

That is really awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

That is really awesome!

Thanks! Glad you like it :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, damonvv said:

 

太阳能电池板是蓝色的,因为这与KSP是一致的。但他们已经很好的外观与这个新的着色器在他们身上。



另外,在升级后的执教器也会出现高峰:(不再需要先进的纺织品模块)
mZ6380i.png

用一个更好的节点对齐@AlphaMensaeS FSS塔:
u3ZvJCb.png

Rodan launch 


更多的MOD目前被列为“依赖”,不久将不再需要这一模式的工作。但需要时间。

good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 10:23 AM, Puggonaut said:

Had too

Tundra1552659681.png

Oh and this also popped into my head as an idea :lol:

Tundra-11552659694.png

Where can I find those textures?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 7:11 PM, Puggonaut said:

Textures Unlimited , a few struts and well praying helped

TU config

        model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_CcommandPod

        model =TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFB_ENGINE_CLUSTER
        model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFB_FUELTANK
        model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFB_INTERSTAGE
        model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_AFT_CARGO

         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_AFT_CARGO
        
        model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_Engine_Fairing        
         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_Forward_FIN_L        
         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_Forward_FIN_R

         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_FuelTank
         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_TAIL        
         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_TAIL_WING_L

         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_TAIL_WING_R
         model = TundraExploration/Parts/GOJIRAII/TE_18_BFS_TANKER    

Just dump that lot under here

}
KSP_MODEL_SHADER
{
    name = Stock_FullMetal

in the TU cfg.

Result one shiny  rocket . simples ^_^

Here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Barzon Kerman said:

Here

Where do I put it. I can't find "KSP_Model_Shaders. where would it be on a Mac?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 10:23 AM, Puggonaut said:

Had too

Tundra1552659681.png

Oh and this also popped into my head as an idea :lol:

Tundra-11552659694.png

Where do I put the textures?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.