[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

2 minutes ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

Someone wrote it on another forum I had to take a look.

It's been there for a few days I think, when I started working on Falcon 1

H0bEsNI.png

Edited by damonvv
Edit; Actual pics of a wild Facon 1

Just noticed the update to this pack and it looks great! Both BFR and BFS look and fly really nicely Took the gojira out for it's first spin, and managed to land it back with just fumes in the tank. 

On a side note, when will we see something called mothra? :P 

DkZroAH.png

Just one itsy bitsy tiny thing I have noticed (which no normal person would probably notice :P) is that the flappy bois are ever so slightly offset from centre so they don't perfectly line up when placed in symmetry 

1 minute ago, Chimer4 said:

Just one itsy bitsy tiny thing I have noticed (which no normal person would probably notice :P) is that the flappy bois are ever so slightly offset from centre so they don't perfectly line up when placed in symmetry 

I’ll take a look at that and fix it :) 

@damonvv Does SpaceX have a better solution? [EDIT: Also, I can help with the Electron, as I really wanted to create an engine (for practice), and I wanted to make the Rutherford engine (at least my kerbalized impression of it).]

FLY AWAY, MY BIRDIE BOY (Learning to flap his wings today)

h4zdYJ1.png

Edited by Bottle Rocketeer 500

11 hours ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

@damonvv Does SpaceX have a better solution? [EDIT: Also, I can help with the Electron, as I really wanted to create an engine (for practice), and I wanted to make the Rutherford engine (at least my kerbalized impression of it).]

FLY AWAY, MY BIRDIE BOY (Learning to flap his wings today)

Electron is almost done, only need to texture it now :) 

Edited by damonvv

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, DAS The Washing Up Powder said:

You See,I install this mod today,along with the mods need for it to run, but it doesn't run the mod can I get help plz;.;

Hey! First of all, welcome to the forums!

Can you describe what exactly is happening? Does your KSP crash or are the parts not showing ingame?

Update on the mod;
- Ghidorah 1 almost finished
- Still tweaking Gojira before I push the small fixes
- Ghidorah 9 Block 5 finish

I present to you, Ghidorah 9 Block 5. More powerful, more fuel efficient and most of all, stronger than ever!

01oXRGO.png  2QG82xj.png

3 hours ago, damonvv said:

Hey! First of all, welcome to the forums!

Can you describe what exactly is happening? Does your KSP crash or are the parts not showing ingame?

Update on the mod;
- Ghidorah 1 almost finished
- Still tweaking Gojira before I push the small fixes
- Ghidorah 9 Block 5 finish

I present to you, Ghidorah 9 Block 5. More powerful, more fuel efficient and most of all, stronger than ever!

Looking great! Is the dark interstage just a design choice or is it something SX is actually planning to do with B5?

Edited by notJebKerman

1 minute ago, notJebKerman said:

Looking great! Is the dark interstage just a design choice or is it something SX is actually planning to do with B5?

Yes, Block 5 will have the black interstage for protection reasons. (Faster turnarounds)

1 minute ago, notJebKerman said:

Sooo... What about this? It's still on the SpaceX's site...

dDrfOYb.png

(This was made in Photoshop, I didn't actually change the textures)

Yeah well, it's hard to make the stage like that. While keeping in mind other people might use it differently and see these ugly textures on the bottom. So I think I pass on that

Just now, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

@damonvv Can you please change the black (of the interstage) to a sort of dark gray paneling, as this glossy black looks too uniform, because of the lack of paneling, which wouldn't be visible with a black really.

yeah, it's too black for my taste too. Will change it :wink: