[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

Some info on the 1.2.2 TE update:

Added nice placeholder IVA for Starship, added a newly designed IVA for Crew Dragon, changed the exterior of the Crew Dragon slightly, fixed a small aero bug with Starship, slight texture change for Block 5 re-entry texture and I will remove the old content. So beaware that with this update, old crafts that still use the old crew dragon or the BFR 2017 design will not work anymore. 

Update will drop around the KSP 1.6 update

Edited by damonvv

1 hour ago, damonvv said:

Some info on the 1.2.2 TE update:

Added nice placeholder IVA for Starship, added a newly designed IVA for Crew Dragon, changed the exterior of the Crew Dragon slightly, fixed a small aero bug with Starship, slight texture change for Block 5 re-entry texture and I will remove the old content. So beaware that with this update, old crafts that still use the old crew dragon or the BFR 2017 design will not work anymore. 

Update will drop around the KSP 1.6 update

Nice, looking forward to it :)

EDIT: Is the Starship IVA just blank? Does it have any props at the moment?

Edited by RealKerbal3x

1 hour ago, Zackghostgamer said:

What is your launch/landing site in KSP since I saw a different KSC in your Falcon 9 landing malfunction thing, is it kerbal constructs or another mod?

Well Ik he uses a custom ksc in 2.5 scale Kerbin because he said it once

@damonvv will F9 first stage ever get realplume support again?

I change my KSC on the regular. Never really happy about the layout.

1 hour ago, Zackghostgamer said:

What is your launch/landing site in KSP since I saw a different KSC in your Falcon 9 landing malfunction thing, is it kerbal constructs or another mod?

mZeLa2B.png 

After testing in 1.6 it seems that my mod is broken.

Most effected are the animations. I've also noticed that many of other mods animations are also broken, even preventing me from right clicking them again. I don't know if this has something to do with 1.6 but this is pretty weird..

On 12/20/2018 at 3:03 PM, damonvv said:

After testing in 1.6 it seems that my mod is broken.

Most effected are the animations. I've also noticed that many of other mods animations are also broken, even preventing me from right clicking them again. I don't know if this has something to do with 1.6 but this is pretty weird..

If you can't right click something or don't see the menu items that you expect when right clicking revalidate your game files!'

(i.e. verify integrity)

EVERYONE WHO IS EXPERIENCING THIS GO DO IT RIGHT NOW.

12/23/2018 Addendum: Only revalidate/verify ONCE after the KSP 1.6.0 update. If you still have problems after that, shut down KSP and restart it again. Until this is fixed by Squad, expect that this will happen every time that you

• Add mods
  • Add/edit MM patches
  • delete PartDatabase.cfg
  • Do ANYTHING at all that results in PartDatabase.cfg being altered.

If any of these things are done then run KSP one time and then exit it and run it again.

Edited by Starwaster

Just now, Starwaster said:

If you can't right click something or don't see the menu items that you expect when right clicking revalidate your game files!'

(i.e. verify integrity)

You're not the only one saying that. I've validated my KSP install 5 times, only after the 5th time steam said that all the files were ok. But I'm still experiencing this.

1 hour ago, damonvv said:

You're not the only one saying that. I've validated my KSP install 5 times, only after the 5th time steam said that all the files were ok. But I'm still experiencing this.

I just fired up 1.6 with Tundra installed though I forgot a few plugins. But I see most of the animations in the VAB. I don't see the cargo door or docking port door in the VAB but I do see them in flight along with everything else. Nothing missing in the action menus. (basically anything using the stock modules is fine)

I even see  reusability legs working just fine with no sign of what you reported in that mod's thread.

Edited by Starwaster

kUsKDNX.png

Ok, the bug was with my craft files. They somehow broke after 1.6. Giving me all the errors I faced before. I will update them asap and push TE v1.2.2

EDIT- Nope. After some time the animation bug is back. I am so confused.

Edited by damonvv

5 minutes ago, damonvv said:

kUsKDNX.png

Ok, the bug was with my craft files. They somehow broke after 1.6. Giving me all the errors I faced before. I will update them asap and push TE v1.2.2

Good that it wasn't a bug with the mod. I'm looking forward to 1.2.2!

Do you have any WIP Dragon V2 IVA screenshots? :wub: Really hyped for that!