[1.12.x] Tundra Exploration - v7.0 (Nov 5th, 2023) - (Re)Stockalike SpaceX Falcon 9, (Crew) Dragon (XL) & Haven-1!

Damon

5 hours ago, ChinoBasico said:

Hey i have a question, how do i make to change between the tundra skins of the falcon 9 and the actual falcon 9 skin?

There is no actual F9 skin, only Tundra ones. If you want the real deal with original decals and all, I recommend KK's launcher pack.

6 hours ago, ChinoBasico said:

Hey i have a question, how do i make to change between the tundra skins of the falcon 9 and the actual falcon 9 skin?

I believe, if you think you're up to the task, you should be able to edit the tundra decals and create the real world ones.

9 hours ago, space_powder said:

There is no actual F9 skin, only Tundra ones. If you want the real deal with original decals and all, I recommend KK's launcher pack.

That's the weirdest thing I would ever say to recommend a "rival" mod :P 

There's a PNG file inside the Ghidorah folder. You can edit it yourself and place the SpaceX logo there.

14 hours ago, ChinoBasico said:

I found the problem for the plumes to be active even when the engines are off. I will fix this asap and put a release on with some extra minor fixes. Thank you Cepe for finding the cause!

In other progress;
New Horizons is almost finished. Just needs a few science parts to go along with it. Currently working on another popular satellite that flew a few times on Falcon! Any guess? Pics soon!

Edited by damonvv

Just now, infinite_monkey said:

I learned from the press conference after DEMO-1 that there are thrusters under the nose cone - so with the nose cone closed, it's impossible to fire the thrusters downwards. Will you add those thrusters + RCS animation to the the RodanV2 as well?

I asked this in discord

3 minutes ago, infinite_monkey said:

I learned from the press conference after DEMO-1 that there are thrusters under the nose cone - so with the nose cone closed, it's impossible to fire the thrusters downwards. Will you add those thrusters + RCS animation to the the RodanV2 as well?

Yes I am aware and will make changes. (Won't break crafts don't worry!)

1 hour ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

@damonvv I've tried both the Github and Spacedock versions in new installs and the issue of the payload adaptor turning "DEPRECIATED" still persists. I'm certain this isn't an issue on my end.

I just updated it again. It should work this time.

3 hours ago, FirenzeEzio said:

Will you modify the internal structure of the dragon in the new version to bring it closer to reality?

Yes. Been working on that for some time now.