No crewed pods when using RSS/RO/RP-0

I started my game and all seemed well, I had all crewed pods, and probe cores but after a while all pods except the procedural and aerobee probe cores have gone.

Has anyone else seen this happen, and more importantly, know how to resolve it? I suspect MM has gotten confused.

Here is my KSP.log if it will help

KSP.LOG

That's strange.. Have you been installing or updating some mods over time?
If that's not the case, MM loads from it's cache, try deleting that cache (locating in the Gamedata folder as ' modulemanager.[version].cache.[filetype]). 
That way it will load all the MM-patches from the start. Starting the game will take some time though.

I'm not that good at reading logs, but this is an option before someone who an read them out has a solution. 

1 minute ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Wait, procedural probe cores? I don't think I have that one, could you direct me to it?

On topic, I have no idea how to fix this. Sorry.

Sorry of topic, but I do have them to, they are great haha. I think a mod patches it from the PP-mod, that its not the PP-mod itself. But I'm not sure

21 hours ago, DrLicor said:

That's strange.. Have you been installing or updating some mods over time?
If that's not the case, MM loads from it's cache, try deleting that cache (locating in the Gamedata folder as ' modulemanager.[version].cache.[filetype]). 
That way it will load all the MM-patches from the start. Starting the game will take some time though.

I'm not that good at reading logs, but this is an option before someone who an read them out has a solution. 

I will try that. My suspicion is that there is some sort of conflict between mods that change aspects of pods so your suggested reset might well do the trick. If your suggestion does not work I will try the time tested method of finding conflicts, remove stuff until it works then put stuff back until it breaks.

I hoped someone had already done that. Looks like I may turn out to be that person.

EDIT :

21 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Wait, procedural probe cores? I don't think I have that one, could you direct me to it?

On topic, I have no idea how to fix this. Sorry.

I think they got installed with RP-0, not too sure though. Have a look through CKAN, I installed through that.

EDIT 3:

EDIT 2 :

It did not work. I will now try removing mods until I get pods...

Edited by John FX

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.