Problems with Pre-Order Confirmation E-mail, reply here

aLeXmOrA

Hi, everyone

To all who had pre-ordered the game and haven\'t yet received the confirmation e-mail, please check your spam folder as it\'s likely that your e-mail client may have sent it there.

If it\'s not there, please send your Paypal Reciept to KSP Support with a brief explanation of your problem.

Cheers

I've got the following e-mail:

Thank you for your donation!

You can view the download link and information at:

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?action=store;sa=myorders

If you've contributed 7.00 USD or more, you will receive an email confirming your pre-order in the next 24 hours

Thanks for your support and happy launching!

I've marked that sentence because i've donated US$7,00 and have yet to receive any confirmation. There's nothing on the spam filter about KSP as well.

[]s mrfg

I have not received anything about my confirmation other than the one that says if I have donate 7$ or more then I get pre-order status.

Paypal confirmed that I sent 7 yet no confirmation email yet, though I figure I still have one more day to wait.

I've got the following e-mail:

(.....)

I've marked that sentence because i've donated US$7,00 and have yet to receive any confirmation. There's nothing on the spam filter about KSP as well.

I've just received the confirmation e-mail. Thank you! :thumbup:

I've received no email apart from the one from Paypal also.

Is it coming from one of your .mx addresses? My draconian ISP might be blocking the email altogether for that reason...

E: And now received. Poof.

I received this email, is there one supose to come after it?

Dear nully,

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?action=store;sa=myorders

If you've contributed 7.00 USD or more, you will receive an email confirming your pre-order in the next 24 hours

Also checked all spam filters, nada.

Just got this

Dear ...

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?BlaBlaBla

If you've contributed 7.00 USD or more, you will receive an email confirming your pre-order in the next 72 hours

And the PayPal one :(

I also only have the Paypal confirmation and 'KSP Pre-Order / Donate'-Mail with the famous quote:

Checked all Spam-Folders in Thunderbird and on my mail-provider website.

EDIT:

Finally I got the mail :)

Thanks!

I got an email from paypal, and an e-mail from you guys- the 'thanks for donating' email- but no preorder confirmation email. Could it be because my paypal e-mail is different from my forum email? I got the 'thanks for your donation' to my paypal email and not my forum email.

EDIT: Heh. As soon as I posted I got a confirmation e-mail!

Guys,

The Pre-Order Confirmation E-mail will be sent to the address you wrote down on the paypal confirmation form.

We have noticed that some of this addresses are different form the ones related to your forum login, so maybe that's a reason why you don't see the confirmation e-mail in your inbox. You should probably go and check in the e-mail account that you gave to paypal.

However, we are still sending the e-mails that are not sent yet, so be patient!

Cheers =)

Paid/donated 10 bucks on the 13th, got the donation confirmation email and paypal email, but no pre-order email.

Used the same email address for both, and it's not in spam folder.

PS. Thanks a lot for the game, and I wish you the best of luck with all future endeavours. Can hardly wait to see what you guys put in next :D

No pre-order email, only paypal confirmation.

I used a diferent email adress to donate that to register on the forums.

Not in spam folder, and I DID check the email account used to pre-order.

Explain please?

First of all, thank you all guys for supporting the game!

Once you've donated a certain amount, a 'Thanks for donating!' e-mail will be sent to your address. This e-mail looks like this:

'Dear ...

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.........

If you've contributed 7.00 USD or more, you will receive an email confirming your pre-order in the next 72 hours

Thanks for your support and happy launching!'

This shows that after the system recognizes that you pre-ordered the game, it will send a Pre-Order Confirmation E-mail to the e-mail address you wrote down on the paypal confirmation form. As it says, it may take 72 hours to be sent, so be pacient! :P