Problems with Pre-Order Confirmation E-mail, reply here

aLeXmOrA

I got the 'you will receive an email confirming your pre-order in the next 72 hours' email but haven't recieved the pre-order confirmation email yet and i've checked my spam folder and added the email address to my contacts just in case.

Adding to the 'I got the 'If you've contributed 7.00 USD or more, you will receive an email confirming your pre-order in the next 24 hours'' email and had no other emails.

Ordered on the 13/08/2011

I received this email on the 13th and have seen nothing since then - I donated enough to receive a pre-order. The link in the email says the order is complete.

It Is A Mystery ???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your donation!

You can view the download link and information at:

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?action=store;sa=myorders

If you've contributed 7.00 USD or more, you will receive an email confirming your pre-order in the next 72 hours

Thanks for your support and happy launching!

I also pre-ordered on Aug 12 and got the paypal email, but I did not receive the follow-up confirmation email either. I've been checking all my email accounts and spam folders but still nothing yet.

Same problem as everyone else. I got the notification saying thanks, and that i should get a pre-order in 24 hours. Also got a paypal note saying the order went through.

Not sure if thats all I'm supposed to get or if I'm missing a confirmation e-mail. I checked my spam and trash folders for it as well.