Problems with Pre-Order Confirmation E-mail, reply here

aLeXmOrA

Hi, I still haven\'t received an email containing my login details for the store.

If you could send them to the email associated with this account (I assume SMF allows admins to see users\' email addresses) I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

I aswell have received no confirmation email on my pre-order. Nothing in the spam folder.

I do have a paypal confirmation email, though, should I provide you guys with any information? I would very much like to have that confirmation email. :)

Regards,

Dominic

I pre ordered 7 dollars on January 14th. I still haven\'t gotten a message confirming the preorder in any of my inboxes. The only message I\'ve recieved is the donation one.

I paid 7 dollars on the 19th of December, but because I used bank transfer, it probably took up to a week before you actually received the money. I didn\'t get any message, except one from PayPal that my payment was confirmed. However, I\'ve never checked my spam filter, so probably it came in there and was auto deleted. Where can I check whether my payment has been confirmed?

Hello. I\'ve made a pre order back when it was first available, through the forums account (october I think?) and I\'m not quite sure, but I don\'t remember receiving a confirmation e-mail (also didn\'t receive the store password, but already reported it in the topic). Is it possible to verify if my pre order is still valid?

Thanks.

EDIT: I\'ve verified my paypal transaction and it was September 1st, not October as I said previously.

I have 4 emails:

Account creation

Order confirmation

Donation

Forum account creation

I donated $10 is this normal?

Yes, that\'s all the emails you should have.

If you cannot see the download link in your KSP Store Profile Account, then it is a problem

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Idk if it has been mentioned before but I thought it might be helpful to share this, just in case you don\'t know this.

On another forum (www.leaguereplays.com) we have a similiar problem with user registration mails that never seem to reach their destination.

Most of them have a hotmail/livemail as target. We found out that their software blocks \'bulk\' mails and deletes those mails.

They don\'t even get into the spam folder.

It seems logic for software to detect lots of registration mails as bulk spam when a very large group of people creates a account.

The fun thing is that these mails do arrive when there\'s no large groups registering (requesting activation mails) at the same time.

If you already knew this then sorry that I didn\'t take the time to read through all the posts.

I just want to help you. :)

Edit: mm maybe I shouldn\'t have posted it here. I just did re-read the title. Sorry.

I think a clear procedure on what to do, somewhere stickied and clearly labeled is in order. If it\'s there, and I\'m just not finding it, well, I guess I\'m ignorant. However, I preordered the game back in December and haven\'t received this confirmation email. I\'ve also tried to open the old store link from the original email, and it says I\'m not allowed.